Derby County v Millwall

Mafiabob

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lampard can go to Chelsea as far as I am concerned, our football has been dire and the results completely  unacceptable recently. I don't think he will go, but TBH I think Lampard has done no better than Rowett this season, our football is supposedly good yet we have 1 shot at home to Millwall, it is more disgraceful than  it is even describeable. We are playing boring BS football, that is Clement esque, I would rather us play like Boro than this , we are inept in attack and defence.

1 minute ago, Warren Hobhead said:

One of the poorest games I’ve ever watched. Genuinely. Two awful sides with us the slightly more awful. 

Where is the pace and energy?

I’m not one for boos, never have and never will but after that, I kind of get it. 

I thought Holmes was the best of a bad bunch despite his inability to take set plays.

Just soo slow on the ball the midfield is awful so slow and dont offer anything brysons first touch is ? not looking forward to next monday

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

How can you be inspired by a manager with his hands in his pockets and an assistant who never gets off his seat?

No responsibility taken by players, no energy, no thought.

Really poor as it has been for two months.

I’m sorry but JM is always up on his feet and either in franks ear, a players ear or even the forth officials ear

Just dont get it back in October it was us that were doing all the pressing in our opponents half and we were creating chances from it,tonight Millwall showed us how to do it really well.

Tonight really bad

Marriott Not Fit

Wilson Totally gone off the ball,been as bad as the results suggests

Bryson WHY given we just signed King

Should of stuck with Waghorn down the centre with Flo Jo on the right,easy to say after the game admitted but this is becoming the worse set of performances we have had dare i say since Pearsons days

9 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Roos 4

Bogle5 Keogh4 Tomori6 Cole4

Wilson4 Bryson3 Hudd3

Wagg3 JM3 Holmes2

King2 Zoon2 Nuge2 

And they are generous . Season over. 

Goodnight 

Bogle 5 yet cole a 4? Really holmes a 2 ???think you need to rewatch this game or are you a millwall fan 

Thanks for cheering me up you achually made me laugh

6 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Roos 4

Bogle5 Keogh4 Tomori6 Cole4

Wilson4 Bryson3 Hudd3

Wagg3 JM3 Holmes2

King2 Zoon2 Nuge2 

And they are generous . Season over. 

Goodnight 

Roos 5

Bogle 4, Keogh 5, Tomori 6, Cole 5

Wilson 4, Bryson 3, Hudd 3