Derby County v Millwall

Mafiabob

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Wow, lads. All gone a bit sour tonight.

Is Jokanovic available still? ? 

In all seriousness I don’t think Lampard will last much longer than our previous managers. From what I’ve seen he doesn’t have enough about him. Isn’t getting enough out of the players he’s got, particulary in attack

Lampards now realising he was nieve this summer - too many flimsy lightweight acquisitions. You need more physical strength in the Championship. We lose or draw to any physical team - we have no strength down the spine of the team. Need a big physical CH, CM & CF for next season for games like this. You have to earn the right to play & we have no answer to Bolton, Ipswich, Milwall, Rotherham, Preston who all bully us etc - it is mean against boys. We can only get results against teams that let us play & teams have worked us out and not doing that any more

Can anyone please give any reasons why they think this is better than what we were producing last season,the last three games have been nothing short of horrendous

On stats Millwall are about as bad as you get in away form yet we have not had a single effort on goal,cant wait for FL after game interview

This is the biggest pile of absolute tosh I've seen for a long time.  Slow. Sideways passes. Not missing the first man. Floated crosses to the keeper. No change of tactics. Players all need shooting. Holmes in particular. Lamps needs to learn big from this one.  OMG. Now even Waghorn has become a Millwall defender. I give up. 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

In all seriousness I don’t think Lampard will last much longer than our previous managers. From what I’ve seen he doesn’t have enough about him. Isn’t getting enough out of the players he’s got, particulary in attack

And it will all start again!

It seems that managers are always publicly promised time and sacked 10 months later.

We finished lower in the league in Mr Clough's first season.

Keep the faith.

4 minutes ago, robglosta said:

This is an abject failure by the management in back to back games at a critical period in the season. 

Accrington (1-0 win) - "awful performance but hey, at least we're through"

Preston (0-0) - "really poor but hey, at least we didn't lose"

Ipswich (1-1) - "very, very bad but hey, we'll turn it around at home"

Brighton (2-1 loss) - "played well for about 5 minutes but hey, at least we can concentrate on the league"

Millwall (1-0 loss) - "well ... balls"

?

Archived