Bogle         Keogh            Tomori         Malone

King      Huddlestone       Evans

Mount          Wilson

Marriott     

Really? 

Malone?

roos dropped?

King?

1 shot on target all night. And again you knew that result was coming, we've only beaten them once in about the last 6 meetings.

We win a free kick in there half and seconds later we are picking the ball out of our net again. Millwall didn't have to do much to win the game, they just waited for us to gift it to them. They will probably knock Brighton out of the FA Cup also, by being composed, organised, strong and as big as them.

We'd get out muscled by Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs!.....same old story Craig Bryson & Co running around creating Brad Pitt and Dave Nuggent having a laugh about it all, when giving the ball away again. It's so predictable, with a lazy and non effective midfield creating nothing for the forwards to work with. No pace from TH, no creativity from HW and Craig Bryson eventually getting put through to either let the ball go out for a goal kick or not able to beat the first man with a cross.

We are now hoping for defenders to get up in the box to score goals.

We just plod along, we created more under Gary Rowett and he got slated and we gave Millwall a proper doing under Nigel Clough. We need to be able to mix our style of play based on the opposition because what we are currently trying to do is not great to watch, and is currently not working and is currently not any better than the football under Clement at times.

I'm not looking forward to Forest on Monday night and it will be another battle, and if Rowett sussed us out at Stoke, it's not going to take much for O'Neil and Keane to follow suit playing a similar style of Stoke and Millwall etc.

7 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Bogle got forward better than Cole who was at fault for the goal . Holmes yes 2 was wrong , should've been 1. Pathetic delivery when quality was needed. 

Ok then lets hear your expert views.....

Coles mistake bogle missed a simple touch which lead to their goal hes fu**ing ?, cole trys making hes angle harder to score from and roos should of saved! Holmes yes delivery wasnt brilliant i agree but hes the only man who was getting the better of his man and taking players on

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

WHY is it? Clough Jr had longer than that, other managers have less than that and do better...

I say 3-4 years; Could be 1...Could be 2...Could be 6. My point is, why do folks think swapping Managers every 6 months is the solution? Especially when we have so many players brought in for different systems/styles/coaches. 

Just my opinion of course. But why not give a single Manager (Lamps seems like a smart choice to me)a few years to actually put his stamp on a team? Why is that a hard decision to see as useful? 

1 minute ago, Hanny said:

I say 3-4 years; Could be 1...Could be 2...Could be 6. My point is, why do folks think swapping Managers every 6 months is the solution? Especially when we have so many players brought in for different systems/styles/coaches. 

Just my opinion of course. But why not give a single Manager (Lamps seems like a smart choice to me)a few years to actually put his stamp on a team? Why is that a hard decision to see as useful? 

Because if you haven't noticed time isn't a luxury that managers are afforded 

2 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Coles mistake bogle missed a simple touch which lead to their goal hes fu**ing ?, cole trys making hes angle harder to score from and roos should of saved! Holmes yes delivery wasnt brilliant i agree but hes the only man who was getting the better of his man and taking players on

Fair enough, Bogle needs support at his age tho . And yes Holmes did try but those dead balls killed us . Dont see how its so hard to deliver a set piece . Cheers ??

1 minute ago, Hanny said:

Is it every 6 months or just when the point of no return is reached? The past few games have looked confusing to say the least. What is FL trying to do now, but why doesn't he do what he was doing before?

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Interested to know how all of our pundits who have had Nugent as the scapegoat for 2019, thought Marriott did with exactly the same poor service that Nugent has been dealing with?

He had the same poor service at Sheff Wed and Wigan and scored.  Nugent had two of the easiest headers against Boro and Bristol you could wish for and missed.  They could be very costly.   Nugent was a good player . He hasn't got the legs anymore and the harrying of defenders was the main point of his game.

Poor

We don't create enough - Only 4 teams have conceded fewer goals than us but 10 have scored more - We've been saved this season so many times by brilliant solo work from individual talent

We're just not a team yet - Norwich, Leeds, Sheff Utd, West Brom, Bristol City - All play well as a unit - We don't

Give it time guys - The management team are still feeling their way into creating a team they just need time

One of the most uninspiring and dull performances since Pearson was here.

Keogh and Tomori come away with some credit,  Holmes and Waghorn worked hard I suppose, but generally we were intimidated from the kick off, lacked ambition, touch and intelligence. 

Where is the energy ? 

At least I got back to my car before the rain.

Archived