Accrington Stanley vs Derby County FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a terrible decision it was to go out last night. 2 and a half hours of ducking sleep. What the duck was I thinking?

Anyway, still buzzing for today’s game. Could be one of the best away days in a long time, and I reckon the Wham Stadium will top Blundell Park as my favourite ever ground to visit.

Up the ducking Rams.

13 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

What a terrible decision it was to go out last night. 2 and a half hours of ducking sleep. What the duck was I thinking?

Anyway, still buzzing for today’s game. Could be one of the best away days in a long time, and I reckon the Wham Stadium will top Blundell Park as my favourite ever ground to visit.

Up the ducking Rams.

Wake me up before you go, go. I've got a nightmare 15 minute journey to the ground. COYR.

11 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Typical student... at least I know my taxes are contributing towards your dark fruits ?

He said 'go out', not 'get up'.

14 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Pissed at 10am. What a life. In a taxi on the way to £2 pints and a bacon buttie. In my ducking element. @Topram is a good lad. Up the ducking Rams. 

Sounds like a crap life to me and nowt to be shouting about. But then I'm a grumpy old man for whom alcohol fuelled weekends are a distant memory. 

21 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Got  a bad feeling about this, with our weak bench. Really want to win, so we can say we have had 3 positive results in a row, gets us in the good mood factor

Sounds like you need a bit of a boost buddy. Don’t you know a good Pharmacist who could give you a few happy pills?

Strong lineup but he’s swapped out different players than I would. Think swapping hudd for Evans and Marriott for Nugent are probably two of the bigger downgrades individually in our squad, those two would start every game for me. Swapping Holmes out for Bennett say is less of a downgrade imo, would always leave the key players like the aforementioned two in. Aye well, let’s hope Nugent and Evans show a bit more today than they have this season so far!

Archived