RadioactiveWaste

14 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

I'd go

Roooooos

Wisdom Keogh Tomori Cole

Evans 

Mount Wilson

Holmes Waghorn Lawrence.

Good chance for a few players slightly out of form (Evans, Wisdom, maybe even Mount) to put in a good performance. Will need a strong enough team, but wouldn't mind seeing Bennett or Bird in either. Sold out and on TV, should be a good weekend and a win. 

I post this and the next morning FL announces Cole, Wisdom and Lawrence aren't playing ?

Roos,

Bogle, Keogh, Tomori, Malone

Evans

Mount Bird

Holmes Waghorn Wilson

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there the last time we played them, 1957 we were top of the 3rd Div North, we won the league that season. there was over 24,000 there that day, 2 - 2 was the result. I was 14 at the time and still remember the team that played that season especially Martin McDonnell the centre half and Terry Webster goal keeper .Happy Days

37 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I assume with it being on BT we are stuck with the old fashioned way of watching it are we? Or is it available legally online anywhere?

RamsTV can't show FA Cup games whether they're on TV or not. So, unfortunately no online legal source, unless a betting site is streaming it (if you use any betting sites). 

I see from the top of the page that our leader “Madame Petradavid” is linking to Frank’s “Post-match” interview days before kick off!

Any chance you can post the final score too, boss? ... I’ll cross your palm with silver out of any winnings!  

Archived