Accrington Stanley vs Derby County FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

1 hour ago, LE_Ram said:

Tickets ---- Anyone got a standing ticket who doesn't fancy getting rained on? I have a seated ticket as it's the only one I could get my hands on but wanted to go on the terraces... Willing to swap

Sent you a PM

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, RedSox said:

@David Call me a pedant, but how can FL have already given hid POST match i/view?  Unless, aside from walking on water, he can time travel.?

Old news

7 minutes ago, David said:

I have noooo idea what you’re talking about ?

David, almost a full day before you took action!

19 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I see from the top of the page that our leader “Madame Petradavid” is linking to Frank’s “Post-match” interview days before kick off!

Any chance you can post the final score too, boss? ... I’ll cross your palm with silver out of any winnings!  

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Right let’s have a third crack at the lineup now Elsniks gone and I’ve remembered that MacDonalds injured I think...

Roos

Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone

Huddlestone

Bryson Mount

Bennett Marriott Josefzoon

So with Elsnik (who was cup tied gone), and the assumption that Macdonald is injured (which I dont think he is)... it becomes a regular side just missing Wilson? ? 

34 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

So with Elsnik (who was cup tied gone), and the assumption that Macdonald is injured (which I dont think he is)... it becomes a regular side just missing Wilson? ? 

Tbf if Josefzoon is in our regular side we’re in trouble based on what I’ve seen so far, hence the chance to show he isn’t fundamentally poo tomorrow

I appreciate that this is very last minute, but I don't suppose anyone will be going to the game from Manchester will there? I'm not absolutely desperate as I can take the bus, but it would make life a lot easier. Bloody Northern Rail! Preferably, we would be getting there at around 10am to enable maximum Dark Fruits consumption.

6 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I appreciate that this is very last minute, but I don't suppose anyone will be going to the game from Manchester will there? I'm not absolutely desperate as I can take the bus, but it would make life a lot easier. Bloody Northern Rail! Preferably, we would be getting there at around 10am to enable maximum Dark Fruits consumption.

Might stand a better chance if you didn’t mention the Dark Fruits consumption, going to put most people off letting you in the car with that stuff

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

After doing a 3 week dark fruits tour of the UK, I come home and find out they don’t sell it here.?

8 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Right, I’ve been persuaded to go out tonight. That means I’ll be going to the game on precisely zero hours sleep. What a day it’s going to be. Up the Dark Fruits and up the chuffing Rams.

Typical student... at least I know my taxes are contributing towards your dark fruits ?

12 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Right, I’ve been persuaded to go out tonight. That means I’ll be going to the game on precisely zero hours sleep. What a day it’s going to be. Up the Dark Fruits and up the chuffing Rams.

Dark fruits two nights in a row, there’ll be more purple liquid over accys ground than at the ribena factory!

26 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

@Stanleyhouse big thank you for all your information, excellent posts and kindness but please be ready to clean up the place after @BurtonRam7 has been. He'll be the one sleeping in the corner hugging a bottle of purple alcopop whilst he leaves your pitch looking like this.

image.jpeg

Archived