Accrington Stanley vs Derby County FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Not even a half fan this week - just sent my ticket back as I still have flu. ?

Anyone know how to access BT Sports? I'm not fit enough to go to the pub.

3 hours ago, GenBr said:

I assume with it being on BT we are stuck with the old fashioned way of watching it are we? Or is it available legally online anywhere?

Do you have bt broadband by chance? 

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Do you have bt broadband by chance? 

Nope. 

@angieram Basically BT are god awful at utilising the media they paid millions of pounds for, so unless you have BT sports you can't watch it. They have no equivalent of NowTV like Sky does (which is also awful, but at least they have something).

They purchased the football rights to try and sell their broadband to people, but its not much of an incentive when they only show 1 or 2 Derby games every year.

If Derby get promoted I'll be able to watch at least 2 Derby games on Amazon Prime next season for no extra cost over my existing subscription and I will be able to watch it on basically every platform - roll on the Amazon revolution I say.

6 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Right scrap my team then! Cole not fit enough yet then? Would have thought this was a good opportunity for him...

Roos

Bogle Keogh Tomori Macdonald

Huddlestone

Bryson Elsnik

Bennett Marriott Josefzoon 

Why would you play Elsnik when he wasn't even good enough to get in Mansfields team ?

12 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Can see Evans and Nugent starting this one. Maybe Bryson as well if fit? Can’t see Mount or Wilson being involved but then again Frank went for it at Southampton. Honestly can’t wait!!! ?

I think one of mount and Wilson could be involved I don’t think he will underestimate these I’m expecting a real tough test! Glad you sorted tickets in the end pal ??

12 minutes ago, Topram said:

I think one of mount and Wilson could be involved I don’t think he will underestimate these I’m expecting a real tough test! Glad you sorted tickets in the end pal ??

Thanks mate!! Yeah, my hard work paid off in the end! I was like a screaming child when they sold out!! ??

58 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Tbf we’d be playing with 10 men cause hes not eligible! Not so sure he wasn’t good enough, more that they ran out of loan space. Not as good as others maybe.

Timi Max Elsnik!

Why not?

According to Wiki he hasn’t played in the FA Cup for Mansfield?

He’s just the sort of wildcard who could win a game like this.

I’ve got him as FRGS but will alter it if he’s not in Frank’s starting XI.

11 minutes ago, Brummie Steve said:

Timi Max Elsnik!

Why not?

According to Wiki he hasn’t played in the FA Cup for Mansfield?

He’s just the sort of wildcard who could win a game like this.

I’ve got him as FRGS but will alter it if he’s not in Frank’s starting XI.

Played in Mansfield's 1st round replay, so definitely won't take part.

Archived