Accrington Stanley vs Derby County FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, LB_DCFC said:

I don't think I've ever seen an opposition manager so close to crying. I do understand his grievances to some extent, and how important cup games are for Accrington, but I do feel this is over the top. 

Also, I don't think I've ever seen an opposition manager so upset about Frank doing the bounce. Magic of the cup

'It hurts, but it will hurt worse tomorrow'

Holy crap, somebody take his tie of him and lock the medicine cabinet. Presuming he's not already dead that is.

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

No. In fact he has come to his senses: 

No apology for his comments on how the Derby staff celebrated at the end then?

Get the feeling he's possibly been pressurised into this by his chairman - the bloke's still a pillock.

19 minutes ago, angieram said:

No. In fact he has come to his senses: 

Not the best apology. He wont have written that but may as well of said

' I am sorry for criticising the terrible job the referee and his officials did yesterday. Although I am apologising I stand by everything i said'.

Hopefully this statement will not save him from punishment, It lacks sincerity and won't have the same exposure as  his interview yesterday. Disliked the way he wished Derby well in the cup but couldn't stop himself adding that we wouldn't win it. He lacks class - just compare his post-match comments with Frank L's interview after the Leeds defeat.

1 minute ago, DRBee said:

Hopefully this statement will not save him from punishment, It lacks sincerity and won't have the same exposure as  his interview yesterday. Disliked the way he wished Derby well in the cup but couldn't stop himself adding that we wouldn't win it. He lacks class - just compare his post-match comments with Frank L's interview after the Leeds defeat.

Totally agree. He won't save himself a punishment, well i dont think so. If the FA don't punish him then there should be lots of managers who have said much less queuing up to get fines back.

26 minutes ago, DRBee said:

Derby may well not win the cup this season but one thing's for sure - his team won't 

Archived