Wouldn’t be Christmas without it

Day

40 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

When's your birthday @rynny? I'm the 22nd, and it's not so bad.

I just order in a present twice the value of what I could command normally, and leave the excess on the Xmas tab!

13th, not quite close enough to Xmas to do that. My sister's is the 21st so even closer and she got to do that a few times as we were growing up. 

For me it's the sorry can't come out as not got much cash because it's Xmas, and working in jobs that is busiest around this time. 

Really I'm just a moaning arse ?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

My Derby County bauble............then again I've just come down from the loft and done a Celebtity Get Me Out of Here on it.....

Smashed It........any ways I always disliked the Ram with the Derby County print with yellow background logo.

t6fnsw.jpg

2f03gd2.jpg

Did the same to mine last year, gutted. The tree doesn't look as good without it.

15 hours ago, rynny said:

13th, not quite close enough to Xmas to do that. My sister's is the 21st so even closer and she got to do that a few times as we were growing up. 

For me it's the sorry can't come out as not got much cash because it's Xmas, and working in jobs that is busiest around this time. 

Really I'm just a moaning arse ?

I'm on the 28th and get the old 'drunk loads over xmas and it's New Year soon'.

Not this year. Tis a Friday. And if my family haven't got me tickets for Norwich away as a present, i will off to Nottingham for an all dayer/nighter on the Saturday ???.

My birthday is the 16th and it's a long-standing bone of contention for me that my birthday always seems to get taken over by Xmas stuff

This year?

Yes I have just been told that I'm going on the stupid Santa train at Peak Rail with the kids

Yes I have been told that I'm paying for it (£14 a ticket!!!!)

Yes there has been a half-hearted apology (it was the only day we could get tickets for...)

Yes I will be spending the whole day reminding everyone what a massive birthday sacrifice I am making for them

So yes, i WILL have another pint thanks

Archived