Wouldn’t be Christmas without it

Day

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/12/2018 at 21:42, Inverurie Ram said:

My Derby County bauble............then again I've just come down from the loft and done a Celebtity Get Me Out of Here on it.....

Smashed It........any ways I always disliked the Ram with the Derby County print with yellow background logo.

t6fnsw.jpg

2f03gd2.jpg

Mine broke today. Cracked and bits broken off. Not sure how it happened. It was fine yesterday.

Getting a sanctamonius text message from someone you hardly remember telling you that they've decided to donate the money they were going to spend on your Christmas card on a donation to the 'Wimborne Stray Snail Foundation' and knowing in your heart that they will do no such thing......

On 17/12/2018 at 00:06, steve brummie said:

No wonder Noddy says he never gets tired of hearing that song!

Not a patch on the Pogues though!?

Dave Hill goes into a local where my office is located ,when Slade split up him and Noddy bought the rights to the song amongst others.Yes that figure is right. 

4 minutes ago, Squid said:

Du9bMlpWsAAyBPh.jpg-large.jpg

So that will be a lot of  confused and embarrassed looking blokes walking round lingerie departmentat at M&S. Trying to work out whats the difference between a 36A and a 38DD or wether the wife wears Brazilian or high leg knickers.

4 hours ago, steve brummie said:

I want to get Mrs Brummie a nice scarf for Christmas.

Anyone know how I can find out what size sha takes?

Just ask the staff in the megastore steve. I did and Mrs Ilkley was so stunned with the results she couldn't speak until I got back from the Boxing Day match last year. One of my great successes.

13 hours ago, steve brummie said:

I want to get Mrs Brummie a nice scarf for Christmas.

Anyone know how I can find out what size sha takes?

What a ridiculous thing to ask!!

...We'll need to know how tall she is, her bust size, how many chins she has, her skin tone, and her hair length, before we can advise... we ain't psychic, y'know!

If she's a well endowed woman*, the direction of any stripes is as critical as the total length.  

...Oh... I have an original black & white limited edition 100% Rams wool scarfette, from the "Mel@DE24" label, if you'd like to make an offer?

*EDIT:

I typed in "fat", but the swear filter auto changed it!  Good job too, as I'd have probably got into trouble!  Phew!

• 10 months later...
On 08/12/2018 at 21:42, Inverurie Ram said:

My Derby County bauble............then again I've just come down from the loft and done a Celebtity Get Me Out of Here on it.....

Smashed It........any ways I always disliked the Ram with the Derby County print with yellow background logo.

For my birthday I got a set of Derby baubles to replace mine that broke last year. Thought that you and others might be interested. £6 for the 3

When my Mum went to collect them the woman in the stadium shop didn’t even know that they sold them.

https://www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk/item/2050/Christmas/DCFC-Bauble-3-Pack-Black.html

38 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

A good thing, I hope?

Of course.. Sad that you would think it was anything else. They love Christmas and it's great to see them get involved. I spent Christmas in Dubal a couple of years ago and it was fantastic. Christmas trees and decorations everywhere.

Archived