v Stoke City (A) Match Thread

Comrade 86

10 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

He was full of poo with his comments /press conferences when he was here .So nothing changed then.

I was supportive of him as our manager but that sort of cliched rubbish has set me grinding my teeth .. i’d Love it if we beat them ! 

No emotion ? .. sums up his brand of football in two words. 

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well from his press conference he’s well aware of the inflatables. He’s had a laugh about it, fair enough, that’s the best way to deal with it. I don’t ‘hate’ the guy. Was a shock when it happened but that cloud had such a huge silver lining I couldn’t have asked for more. Sky will love this game, not due to finish work till 8pm so I’ll record anyway but should be rather juicy!!! Oh and make sure you wrap up Rams, storms’ a brewin’ ?

“I’m quite looking forward to it if I’m being perfectly honest because every second Derby fans sing abusive songs about me is another second or minute they are not singing songs supporting their own team," he said.

“If they want to bring inflatables, which I’ve heard, it’s going to be really windy.

“So those inflatables could be in danger of blowing away, and secondly I bought shares in a very popular inflatables shop in Derby recently and I’m looking forward to raking in the profits.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/11/27/Derby-fans-wave-inflatable-snakes-former-manager-gary-rowett/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

Does someone fancy popping into the Stoke's DJ booth before there DJ gets in it, then lock the doors just like the bit on the Shawshank Redemption, the opera scene, and then you can play this track over and over and just sit there and smile as the teams come out on to the pitch and as Gary Rowett takes his seat in the dugout.

...........oh eck that's a shark.......not a snake......but he's a shark anorl....

Archived