v Stoke City (A) Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gap tooth ram said:

Expect Bryson might have a point to prove tonight.

Was just going to post a similar point. Hope he tears them apart ... hattrick and running past rowett kissing the badge after thumping in his third would be perfect ?

Slightly worried about maybe missing big Tom and his composure, but given it’s a Rowett side maybe it’s a good call to have Bradley snuffing stuff out a bit more physically. Can’t help feeling this is going to be feisty, hope the refs a good one.

I so want 3 points today .... COYR

6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

1930?? Didnt realise life was that far behind the times......?

What year was it when you started and can you still get haddock and chips out of a newspaper for thruppence? 

24 hour clock Hants. I think you know that really ??

Though haddock and chips out of a paper , you got me thinking .......

14 minutes ago, jono said:

Slightly worried about maybe missing big Tom and his composure, but given it’s a Rowett side maybe it’s a good call to have Bradley snuffing stuff out a bit more physically. Can’t help feeling this is going to be feisty, hope the refs a good one.

Could be a clever curve ball by Super Frankie. I'd hazard a guess that Rowetts shithouse tactics would have been to smother Big Tom to cut off our supply. He's probably having to have a re-fink about his tactics. We may have rattled the Snake already. 

19 minutes ago, jono said:

Refs Darren England, so it isn’t a good ref sadly

I’m a bit nervous tonight but if we play like we can, we’ll win - simple as that.  We need a massive game from Bradley, could be a great call bringing him back in if he smashes them around and wins balls in the air.  And can’t argue with Curtis - it’s going to be physical.

Archived