v Stoke City (A) Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

This ones a gem from another thread.

I think it finally puts to bed the discussion about the PL being “poo and boring”....because we’re feeling exactly the same in the Championship....maybe the leagues are fine and we’re just poo and boring?

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/283994/happy#ixzz5XsLuHqK8

31 minutes ago, Topram said:

Ince to get booed and score twice hope im wrong 

Davies and Bryson in for Holmes and Tomori 

Definitely agree with the Davies & Bryson inclusion. And you're probably right about Ince too.

Really wanted to make this one. But I'm in London for work Monday - Wednesday. Luckily my train home from London is 7.30ish, and I can watch the game on my phone (signal dependent). Worse ways to pass the time.

7 hours ago, angieram said:

You just know, having put all that effort in, @86 points, that the first comment on here is someone pointing out your one mistake! DCFC Fans at its finest.

Great opening post, worthy of the win in itself. ???

It was late, I was tired, yadda. yadda. yadda ? To be fair, I'd be amazed if I'd got away with that on here!

Can not wait for this game, my third away game of the season, think we will be up for this, both on the pitch and in the stands, atmosphere will be electric, and I am going for a 2-0 away win, Bryson will be back in I think, with Holmes on the bench, I would bring Davis in, and move tomiri to right back and drop Wisdom. Feel our pace up front will be to much for Stoke, and Marriott to get a brace.

Stoke, the urinal manufacturing centre and a synonym for a miserable night out where it'll be cold and raining.  In the words of my departed grandfather "It's not a very good town, Stoke."

However, the Rowett vision unfolding as a masterplan at Stoke City is everything we always struggle against - rgardless of the Rowett factor, miseryball teams are ones we don't like, almost like being "hard to beat" makes it hard for us to beat them.

But on the plus side, they are faecal matter and the stoeimon natives aren't happy, they demand miseryball that brings them a refined level of "belt it up to crouchy"

6 hours ago, SaffyRam said:

One native posted.....I also don't think Ince does enough and is quite lazy.........

Funny thing is Ince set up both the goals v Q.P.R with two similar crosses to the back post, but was nowhere to be seen with the group of players celebrating both goals, maybe he disappeared for the rest of the game.

Archived