Derby County v Aston Villa Match Thread

AmericanRam

2 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

christ. complacent lethargic lazy performance. Defence have been poor all day, but left back and right back both need looking at in January. And what a letdown Josefzoon has been. Done nothing since we signed him. dudd? 

Owd up it wont that long ago clowns in south stand made a ridiculous song about how good he wa. Im sure i commented after Hull that he wont no good and got slated 

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ramitupper said:

christ. complacent lethargic lazy performance. Defence have been poor all day, but left back and right back both need looking at in January. And what a letdown Josefzoon has been. Done nothing since we signed him. dudd? 

Are you for real? We have lost 3 nil to a top side and you want to blame an impact player who has hardly played?

We really do love a scapegoat don't we ?

9 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Have we been really rubbish or have they been really good?

1st half was fairly even and we missed 3 or 4 really good chances, but so did they. 2nd half I think the only shots we've had were a Marriott effort from distance and a Wilson free kick. In comparison Villa could have scored 6 or 7. Other than Bennett, every player on the pitch has been poor for us today. Carson's made a couple of mistakes and was rooted for both goals, Bogle and Forsyth have let Villa cross with ease and that's where most of their chances have come from, Keogh and Tomori have let Abraham, Kodjia and even the bloody midget McGinn get goal side and onto the end of them every single time, the midfield 3 have had no control and even Huddlestone has been sloppy in possession, Lawrence has been shocking and whenever he's lost the ball (including for their 2nd goal) he just stops and puts in no effort to win it back and Marriott has had no service so has barely touched the ball

But Villa were absolutely fantastic and really have been let down by their forwards. When they've got players up front who cost an arm and a leg they really should be scoring more than they did today considering just how good some of the chances they missed were

Bogle isn’t very good is he? Gets beaten every time 1 v1 and is a terrible crosser.

We really need a better right back in January. Left back we are fine with Forsyth and Malone but there is a big difference in quality between our left backs and rights.

As for Lawrence, I have no words. Grealish is who Lawrence thinks he is. I don’t mind honest players like Bennett who acknowledge that they’re not very good but make up for it with work rate but it’s Lawrence’s arrogance that just annoys me.

Tbh was always gonna happen when you consider the intensity, injuries and teams we have played this month.

Lets calm down, hopefully with mount and waghorn back we should be fine.

Remember,we still have evans and bryson out too, injuries have really caught up on us

7 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Are you for real? We have lost 3 nil to a top side and you want to blame an impact player who has hardly played?

We really do love a scapegoat don't we ?

I think you'll find I'm blaming poor wing backs & Lawrence and I'm also saying that Josefzoon appears to be useless so far. So that's 4 scapegoats actually ? 

These sort of games have the potential to be season defining in terms of the impact of the game. Forsyth was crying after his injury-didn’t look good. Wilson and Tomori also picked up injuries

Teams now realise that Bogle is the weak link and will start to target him even more like Kodjia and Bolasie did. CArson doesn’t look as unbeatable as he did last season. 

Lawrence has reverted back to the rubbish, wasteless player he was before.Keogh looked nervous as fook.

Archived