V WBA (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

Fancy going to this one now although I can't see a link on the DCFC website for tickets - haven't paid on the day before so not too sure of the process, do I have to go to the ticket office at the Hawthorns? Any help on this would be much appreciated ?

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LE_Ram said:

Fancy going to this one now although I can't see a link on the DCFC website for tickets - haven't paid on the day before so not too sure of the process, do I have to go to the ticket office at the Hawthorns? Any help on this would be much appreciated ?

2 hours ago, David said:

Players improve whilst not in the team, always been the case.

Butters and Anya need to play tonight. Haven't put a foot wrong for weeks, unlike Wilson who should have put Marriott thru vs Blades and Forsyth who only crossed for one winning goal in same game.

15 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

No way! My word he had some terrible games. I'll never forget away against Palace in the promotion season when he so failed to understand the job of a fullback he kept ending up on the wrong side of the pitch tracking his winger, leaving our right flank totally exposed. And when the cowd were giving him the bird he walked off the pitch in a huff. You don't normally want to come up against ex players, but I'd love it in his case.

Probably our man of the match in play off aswell wasn’t he those last ditch tackles ? couldn’t believe he’s still playing

3 hours ago, David said:

Players improve whilst not in the team, always been the case.

Agree that fans always build up those who aren't in the team and slag those who are in the team.

However I would hope there is an element of truth in there too. Surely that's the point of having a team of coaches. Manager notices that something is wrong with their play and takes them out the firing-line and coaches works on the deficiencies in training. Put that into practice for reserves/u23 and come back focussed and determined to be a better player...whether it being more positive with passing, tracking their runners, crossing earlier etc etc.

What ever the line up, I would be happy with a point ,it keeps us in contention with the teams above us ,WBA have one of the better home performances in the league so see this being a tight game with little in it between the two teams. Let's hope for a good performance / result and no more injuries.

23 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Still worth getting a weekly one for today and Saturday?

We're away this weekend, so can't watch Saturday's game. Otherwise I would have got one last weekend. I know it's only a few quid but every little helps!

For any travelling Rams we’ve been told The Vine pub ,152 Roebuck street,West Bromwich B70 6RD is good for food and beers.Its opposite side of motorway but you can walk under motorway via tramline which accesses Halfords street and ground.Street parking on road around pub.Looking forward to a great game of footy from 2 attack minded teams and expecting a few goals.Come on you Rams

Just change it all and change it now.........I have no idea why but let's start sticking players in random positions! 

Keogh (GK)

stud    Waghorn    Lawrence      

Mount

Carson

Fozzy 

Tomori

Johnson Davies 

Huddlestone 

Now that's a team......are you watching Lamps??????????? Add in my stunning new Footy Manager formation and we won't lose again this season. 

1 hour ago, Ramarena said:

Just change it all and change it now.........I have no idea why but let's start sticking players in random positions! 

Keogh (GK)

stud    Waghorn    Lawrence      

Mount

Carson

Fozzy 

Tomori

Johnson Davies 

Huddlestone 

Now that's a team......are you watching Lamps??????????? Add in my stunning new Footy Manager formation and we won't lose again this season. 

Thank God it's in Frank we trust ?

Archived