V WBA (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying my midfield pair of Mount and Wilson from the off. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they fare.

Surprised Fozzy loses his place, but maybe tonight is the evening Malone proves his mettle. See Josefzoon who has failed to impact the last couple of games drops off the bench, with our forward-thinking ubs being Nuge, Bennett and Holmes.

I do think we play better against better teams, so there's a chance tonight, despite WBA being my favourites for the title. But their strike force has been blowing the division away so it will be a huge workout for the defence.

Come on you Rams!

4 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Playing Wilson and Mount as your midfielders behind 3 forwards and bringing in Malone for Forsyth (from what I’ve seen is basically a winger) is very bold away here, they score for fun. 

Going to be goals, but we asked for excitement. Could be naive, could be a master stroke... up the rams 

That’s exactly how I see it... this is either gonna work perfectly and well hammer them.. or it’ll backfire massively and we’ll get cut open through midfield and outnumbered in defence and get hammered...

This ain’t gonna be 1 goal either way I don’t think 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

That’s exactly how I see it... this is either gonna work perfectly and well hammer them.. or it’ll backfire massively and we’ll get cut open through midfield and outnumbered in defence and get hammered...

This ain’t gonna be 1 goal either way I don’t think 

0-0 then ?

I think WBA would score for fun against our most defensively minded lineup possible, the difference would be we'd never threaten, so im all for just going gung ho. 

Archived