V WBA (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

Wednesday 24th October, 8pm KO

Right then, that was a bit better wasn’t it folks? Told you all my return to pride park would bring an upturn in performance?. Unfortunately I won’t be in the smethick end on Wednesday night, so you all may as well bin your tickets...

Anyway, let’s hope that second half performance wasn’t a one off and we can finally find some much needed consistency now, if for nothing else to keep me in charge of these match threads! Up against Darren Moore’s team this time around and it’s a daunting prospect given their start to the season and attacking quality. We’re gonna need to be right on our toes defensively in this one, and be clinical up front.

My team, given Bryson will be out I suspect..

Carson

Bogle Keogh Tomori Forsyth

Huddlestone

Wilson Mount

Josefzoon Marriott Lawrence 

What does everyone else think?

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawrence on the bench, present form doesn't bode much confidence for me. Loses possession too often and inability to pass effectively makes  him an unnecessary luxury to the first team at the mo. I do appreciate he has a talent but until he becomes more consistent if rather use him as a sub to mix things up .

Can not wait for this game, it will be a great test for us, think we have it in our locker to surprise them, could Frank change the formation to 5-3-1-1.  Could the team look like this.

Carson

Keogh Davis Tomori

Bogle Mount Huddlestone Bradley Forsyth

.               Waghorn

.                    Marriott

would this formation get us the 3 points, will trust Frank to get it right, and have a feeling we could sneak a 1-0 victory what ever formation we choose to go with.

£20 a ticket. 35 miles up the road. 

So far we've sold 1450 out of a 2700 allocation.

Absolutely awful support that is. 

Majority of people won't need time off work. It's an 8 o'clock kick off and it's an hour away. Don't understand why we aren't selling out. 

Same with old trafford. 2800 out of an 8000 allocation. 

Yes I know we're on tele. But Blackburn Leeds was on tele on Saturday and Leeds took over 7000.

5th in the league. 4 points off top. Playing a rival away. 

Why are fans staying away? 

22 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

£20 a ticket. 35 miles up the road. 

So far we've sold 1450 out of a 2700 allocation.

Absolutely awful support that is. 

Majority of people won't need time off work. It's an 8 o'clock kick off and it's an hour away. Don't understand why we aren't selling out. 

Same with old trafford. 2800 out of an 8000 allocation. 

Yes I know we're on tele. But Blackburn Leeds was on tele on Saturday and Leeds took over 7000.

5th in the league. 4 points off top. Playing a rival away. 

Why are fans staying away? 

Couldn’t agree more bloody awful 

Be great for us to put in another compelling performance, if we can play with the desire and composure of sat no reason why we can't take all 3 points.Will Lawrence get a start ?presume Bryson will be out, don't think a point would be a bad result but would love us to start putting a winning run together before xmas.?

6 hours ago, angieram said:

@MACKWORTH RAM I agree it's a bit disappointing but it's not an easy ground to get to, there are a lot of matches coming close together and it's not half term here until next week. 

There'll be a much bigger turnout at Chelsea.

Unless I'm misreading it the online ticket office says 110 tickets left?

Archived