18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

I suggest we use the £15m from the sales of Sibley and Bogle to buy Tammy Abraham. If its closer to £20m which it probably will be then bring in Kamara too. And a keeper. And a chips in pitta with chilli and mint sauce on the way home.

The sound of that kebab convinced me to install you as our new director of football. And go get that food my lad!

How about Jayden Stockley from Exeter City, this striker has scored 35 goals in 68 games and is 25 yrs old. Or 23yr old Lawrence Shankland from Ayr United. The 6ft+ striker so far this season got 18 goals in16 matches, scored 26 in 30 matches last season and is being chased by Celtic and Sunderland. We could swop him with Anya.

16 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

How about Jayden Stockley from Exeter City, this striker has scored 35 goals in 68 games and is 25 yrs old. Or 23yr old Lawrence Shankland from Ayr United. The 6ft+ striker so far this season got 18 goals in16 matches, scored 26 in 30 matches last season and is being chased by Celtic and Sunderland. We could swop him with Anya.

Forgot to mention Rangers and Swansea also linked with Shankland and Ayr have him valued at £500,000

Archived