18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

I think there is literally 0 chance of it happening but i would love to see Jeff Hendrick back in a Derby shirt. 

realistically though, Floyd Ayite has been in and out of the Fulham side. I imagine Ranieri will want to build his own squad and he could be one of those to make way. 

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/12/2018 at 13:50, Big Trav said:

Big boy yaya toure has his contract terminated. A 6 month deal potentially?? Could do a job where Bryson plays at the moment 

If Toure and Cole came in, that'd be 2 marquee signings in 2 positions that need strengthening. Gotta say that even despite their ages, they'd be 2 massively exciting signings!

6 hours ago, sage said:

Mentioned him before but Kellyn Acosta is 23 and already has 23 U.S. caps. Mainly a DCM but has played a lot at right back. Very quick tidy player.

Have we got any money for Acosta? I think we are more likely to be looking at Acheapo.

8 hours ago, sage said:

Mentioned him before but Kellyn Acosta is 23 and already has 23 U.S. caps. Mainly a DCM but has played a lot at right back. Very quick tidy player.

Currently playing alongside Giles Barnes too, I’d say maybe he could give us a good write up but not so sure!

I wasnt always his biggest fan but I do wonder if Hendrick could be on Franks radar on loan, can play the box to box role well and on his day can provide quality & goals. I wouldnt be shocked if his name hadnt been put forward by Mel or maybe even Wassall.

With him being out of contract next summer not sure if Burnley would rather sell than loan though

10 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

I wasnt always his biggest fan but I do wonder if Hendrick could be on Franks radar on loan, can play the box to box role well and on his day can provide quality & goals. I wouldnt be shocked if his name hadnt been put forward by Mel or maybe even Wassall.

With him being out of contract next summer not sure if Burnley would rather sell than loan though

Don’t we have a large sell on included in the Hendrick deal which we may never get by the looks of it

On 19/12/2018 at 21:23, DCFC1388 said:

Contract extended

Archived