V Norwich (H) Match Thread

Millenniumram

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Ok so

As it stands right now, I don't understand how Bennett has kept his place. Or Nugent for that matter.

But I'll see how the game goes and comment then.

If they have another poor performance I don't see how it can be anything other than just mistakes from Lampard. They were really really poor against Bolton.

So are you saying they shouldn’t be playing ?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Lamps is gambling on Bennett getting a goal. He seems to really rate the lad and thinks that there's a chance he's going to be an explosive player in the Championship. Fair enough. I hope he's right.

I have felt Josefzoon offers a different option to our pther guys, so it's a shame not to even see him on the bench again, but you can't fit everyone.

Fozzy is the fall guy for Bolton. I didn't see the game but there was talk that his poor decision making led to them getting a foothold in the game.

Wisdom was most at fault for the Man U equalizer and Pearce has done really well for the U23s, so deserves a place.

Fascinating Lamps prefers Nuge to Waghorn or Marriott in that central spot. And when the summer speculation seemed to have been we'd accepted a bid and left it up to the player. If you're Nugent, you'd rather be playing for Derby and it seems as though he's going all out to keep his place. Full marks to him. In the Man U game you got the sense that spirit in the squad is good for the likes of Marriott who aren't starting.

Let's hope it's a return to winning ways. The players starting must know they can't afford not to win and that should drive them on and  vindicate Frank's selection.

Come on you Rams!

18 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

8990F530-7262-4F64-9E26-88AE4D305050.jpeg

Forsyth being on the bench and Malone starting has lifted my mood a bit about ducking time, disappointed that bennet starts but I hope he proves me wrong  it's about time he scores a goal and if  he doesn't perform tonight I feel like he won't start on Saturday or be in the team for a while.

All 4 of lampards attacking signings he bought in on a permanent not starting is a bit worrying in the long term , for one next season we probably won't have Nugent , Wilson or Mount and for two not being in the team is bad for confidence  especially in jozefoons case of not even being on the bench which I think is a joke . Maybe bennet plays amazing in training and Jozefoon is lazy but I can't really see how the hell bennet is still in the starting 11.

I think Saturday was a game too far for Nugent and Bennett. Think this is 2 games too far. Hopefully get 2 subs on relatively early. Nugent will be back after a rest. Bennett is better, off the bench against tired legs. We have 2 better options to start in my opinion. He flatters to deceive over 90 mins. 

29 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I stumped up the tenner for ramsTV tonight, mostly because I'm staying in travelodge on motorway services for a job and it's starting to do my nut in.

That’ll be me this time next week. Luton by any chance?

19 minutes ago, LE_Ram said:

Sat in Brussels Airport waiting for a flight back to Birmingham 

Bad news - my flight's delayed

Good news - means I can listen to all of this on RD

Every cloud and all that 

Sat at Sal airport waiting for a flight back to Manchester, flights delayed to

Carson kicks it from his hands, Nugent chases it, shoots first time and its saved for a corner ? 

We almost scored without the RamsTV cameras catching it!

Archived