V Norwich (H) Match Thread

Millenniumram

Wednesday 3rd October, champions league night you say? Nah, real actions gonna be in derby, massive game versus... some farmers? Family’s from that way so we’d better do em in, duck all down there and no way to actually get there. First time on the match threads and we’re going all the way, you’ll remember me more than the rest of the team when Keogh lifts up that trophy come May. Second thread in a day as well, you’re all being treated...you’ll all ignore the other one mind but hey I’ll redeem myself here!

Usual stuff, team predictions? 

Time that were gonna concede the early goal?!

Time to banish those dark times of losing to poo teams from the north under @Boycie, New age starts here!

3-0 win on Wednesday and I pull tonight I reckon to make up for today.

What does everyone else think?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson

bogle.  Keogh.   Tomori.    Malone

Bryson    

jozefzoon      Mount      Wilson

Waghorn     Marriott

Maybe

Need to freshen it up on Weds, today was the ideal game for someone like Holmes to be creative but he wasnt on the bench unfortunatly.

Personally I think we should make a few changes - 

Forsyth / Malone

Bryson / Holmes

Bennett / Waghorn

Nugent / Marriott

Wilson / Lawrence

Freshen up the front 3, Wilson is a debatable one but i'm basing it on that he is still coming back from an injury.

Subs - Roos Davies Huddlestone Bryson Wilson Jozefzoon Nugent

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Carson

bogle.  Keogh.   Tomori.    Malone

Bryson    

jozefzoon      Mount      Wilson

Waghorn     Marriott

Maybe

That's 4-4-2 you big ostrich.

6 hours ago, Parsnip said:

That's 4-4-2 you big ostrich.

Well spotted.

i don't know how norwich will play but v bolton - if they sit back and gift us 70% possession - we don't need a holding player. We need players who can pick their way through a packed defence. Therefore i'd rather have jozefzoon than bradders, and malone over fozzy. I'm not sure that marriott can play the lone striker role. The traditional no9 plays with his back to goal and does the donkey work - waghorn - whilst to get the best out of marriott, he probably has to be allowed free reign to run wherever. 

Hi guys, 

Just a reminder that I live in Norwich and I'll be cycling my fat ass to the game to fundraise for my daughters spinal op in America. If you could donate/share to Facebook twitter or your nan after a Sunday roast, would really appreciate it. Any donation no matter how small will help us. 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/harperslittleriders

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

Well spotted.

i don't know how norwich will play but v bolton - if they sit back and gift us 70% possession - we don't need a holding player. We need players who can pick their way through a packed defence. Therefore i'd rather have jozefzoon than bradders, and malone over fozzy. I'm not sure that marriott can play the lone striker role. The traditional no9 plays with his back to goal and does the donkey work - waghorn - whilst to get the best out of marriott, he probably has to be allowed free reign to run wherever. 

Norwich will play a possession based game so its going to be a tactical one. No chance they will let us have the ball

2 hours ago, NorfolkRam said:

Norwich will play a possession based game so its going to be a tactical one. No chance they will let us have the ball

I wouldn’t expect a Norwich team to park the bus, similar to Brentford it will probably suit us that they will want to play some football.

Archived