V Norwich (H) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penalty claim turned away for us. The defender's arm came across Wilson, but he only really went down because he knew the ball had got away from him. Correct decision, not an overly big appeal from players or crowd but Wilson did ask the question.

It doesn't look like Norwich are coming here to defend and play for a draw, but at the same time whenever we get the ball, they're fast at getting players back behind the ball. I think we'll need to be very fast with our movement when we break otherwise we'll have to find a way to break another solid side down.

Interesting that Bennett is the one who doesn’t really zip about closing down players like the others- rather ambling about.

Sorry, great that he’s a local lad but just don’t get what he adds...we have better options. Yes, yes, Frank obviously thinks otherwise, but.....

Surprised to see Forsyth dropped. I’ll admit I’m blinded by his form during Mac1 but I still think he’s the best left back we have at the club

Hopeully Bennett bags a goal as it will do wonders for his confidence and Marriott to play the second half to give him a chance to establish himself 

Nugents gotta be gambling on that. 

If the cross hooks back there are other players who can potentially get it. Only one player even has a chance of meeting a cross in the six yard box. 

7 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It doesn't look like Norwich are coming here to defend and play for a draw, but at the same time whenever we get the ball, they're fast at getting players back behind the ball. I think we'll need to be very fast with our movement when we break otherwise we'll have to find a way to break another solid side down.

They haven’t scored yet.

Archived