v Manchester United (a) Match tHread

Boycie

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a little known rule that I wasn't aware of last night that if a team has a player sent off during a match that goes to penalties, then the opposition team has to nominate a player to sit out the shoot out. Am I correct in thinking that Wisdom had his tracksuit top on during the penalties, hinting that he was the nominated player?

3 minutes ago, valleyram said:

we're on our way 

we're on our way

to the premiership

we're on our way

how do we get there ? i dont know 

how do we get there ? i dont care 

all i know is 

we're on our way 

we're on our way 

Is Bryson loving life again?

I thought he'd never play for us again when he went to Cardiff. 

4 hours ago, MK said:

When is the EFL Cup draw?

The draw takes place from 9pm on Saturday, September 29, during the EFL highlights show on Quest.

How can I follow the draw?

The draw will be televised live on Quest, which you find on Freeview channel 37, Freesat channel 167, Sky channel 144, Virgin channel 172 and BT TV channel 37.

So not streaming online anywhere then? I live in hope that football can one day catch up with the rest of the modern world. 

Have no idea why a channel like Quest is televising it either.

2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

So not streaming online anywhere then? I live in hope that football can one day catch up with the rest of the modern world. 

Have no idea why a channel like Quest is televising it either.

Because they have the EFL TV rights for highlights etc

1 minute ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

If we draw Liverpool or Chelsea would our loanees have to sit it out in the next round? I’m not sure if the same rules apply in cup games, can someone enlighten me please 

I would think they would not be able to play against their parent club....

Anyone but United. Always hated their entitlement and their need not just to win the game but to humiliate the opponents with a glorious display and at least one worldy from outside the box. I bet no one woke up in Manchester yesterday morning and even thought they would lose to 'Dirby'.  Couldn't happen to a better bunch of fans and the most miserable bunch of players I have ever seen.   There are three teams in the league with swears in their name.  Arsenal, Scunthorpe and F'ing Manchester United.

Brilliant display from Derby. On we go...

50 minutes ago, Topram said:

Get Blackpool or winnable game at home let’s get into the QF

Winnable ? Winnable ? ... are Real Madrid in the draw? i’d Take them as long as it was at Pride Park, you know, just to give us the edge and push us over the line. 

“Football bloody hell” ???

Archived