v Manchester United (a) Match tHread

Boycie

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

You could just hear the pitchforks getting ready as soon as Keogh stepped up to take his penalty. Thank goodness he scored, he’s been through so much here that the fan reaction had he missed probably would have broken him.

He would have been well aware of this, as I think the keogh fans knew he knew. Thats some weight on his shoulders.

I salute you Mr. Keogh ?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, HuddersRam said:

What a night. What a result. What a club.

Lampard is doing something amazing with this side and I love that he's managed to get it to click so quickly. One of the best team performances I've ever seen from a Derby County side. I don't know if we'll go up this year but Lamps and Morris have brought back positivity around the club that hasn't been here since Mac 1. 

Love everything about this club at the minute and bringing Frank in this summer was a stroke of genius by Mel

Something specials happening.....cloughs derby,the second coming (as it were)

I think Brian would be happy with what he saw tonight....it's everything he liked in a derby side....passion,commitment and playing the ball in the bloody floor!

Very different managers but with the same vision of how the beautiful game should be played.

bkpam2300415_derby_cloughdoor (1).jpg

1 hour ago, alexxxxx said:

really glad marriot scored tonight and what intelligence by wilson to leave it for him. all the penalties showed character.

think my neighbours must hate me now for my shouting but what an entertaining game for the most part too.

Yes, really pleased for Jack. ? Great for confidence.

8 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Bloody good penalty too...

It was, to be fair they all were. When fozzie stepped up there was a distinct murmer in the crowd and his was pretty good also.  I had a positive vibe for keoghs as I’m a fan of keogh and if it had gone in row Z ,well, I wouldn’t let my head go there, my heart would’ve broke for him I think.

Archived