Few idiots spoil the day

B4ev6is
Message added by Day

Full appeal: http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/News-and-Appeals/News/2018/September/15-Sept-Police-appeal-for-information-after-Rams-crowd-trouble-in-Rotherham.aspx

Officers are continuing their enquiries following crowd trouble at the match between Rotherham United and Derby County at New York Stadium on Saturday, September 15.

During the game, a female Derby fan was hit by a seat thrown from the stand where Derby fans were based. She required hospital treatment for her injuries.

If anyone has any information regarding this matter they can contact PC 2179 Roger Brown by email on derbyshirefootballunit@derbyshire.pnn.police.uk.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

This new rule has been public knowledge for ages, if the Boss doesn't know the rules what chance of him controlling the team.

both managers were outside the box on many occasions, ref sought to make a name for himself, apply the rules consistently and there will be no probs

48 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

This new rule has been public knowledge for ages, if the Boss doesn't know the rules what chance of him controlling the team.

Brilliant insight and analysis. I just hope Mel is lenient on this occasion and allows Frank to carry on in his managerial role, despite his flagrant disregard for the rules. 

7 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

I also forgot to mention the dheads that pulled down the ceiling panels in The Trade who were early 20’s, we were all singing and creating a good atmosphere then they go and do that. There were kids 

sat in there, they all need banning.

All of this is one reason i don't take my dad away games. Too many idiots who are only interested in themselves.

54 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

I did not link the items at all. I just quoted the incidents, but seeing you brought it up:

The Lawrence tackle, (he has a track record of this rashness) sparked the players scuffle, fairly sure that behaviour in the stands and on the pitch went downhill from that point on. Bradley was really close to following Lawrence of with his behaviour, and then Frank being silly. Of course it was linked. Not excusable at all but definitely linked.

The irony is that I was beginning to change my opinion of Lawrence, but watching him for Wales and now this I'm back to my original opinion.

Track record? That’s his first red card of his career, you wasn’t changing your opinion you was just waiting for this to happen so you could have a go.

As for linking it to the violence, you are giving the idiots who cannot handle their beer an excuse for such behaviour, what happens on the pitch shouldn’t in any way be linked to what happens off it, red cards, scuffles and losing is all part of the game, Lawrence actions shouldn’t be linked in any form to a seat being ripped out and being thrown.

Derby as most clubs do, have a good set of supporters, unfortunately they also have ones associated to the club that are not, this is evident at most away games, linking it to a players behaviour on the pitch is just looking to associate that behaviour to scapegoat them, no irony there to be honest.

1 hour ago, Seth's left foot said:

When I left there were a group of ‘fans’ ahead of me shouting Paedo’s etc which in turn led to a Copper swinging his baton near me, at least one of the offenders was dropped by a Rotherham fan which serves him right!

i hope the seat throwers get a life ban.

Well at least there’s one positive from all round poo day!

3 hours ago, Lambface said:

Really sad this. Makes me question taking my daughter to away games at all plus gives my missus more ammunition and ‘told you so’ looks as she thinks most football fans are ***heads. She got caught up in England fans smashing a taxi up in market square Nottingham. 

That wasn’t football fans though, those were folk who used it as an excuse to be a dhead, the type that don’t care about football save for international tournaments. One was Scottish ?

55 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Track record? That’s his first red card of his career, you wasn’t changing your opinion you was just waiting for this to happen so you could have a go.

As for linking it to the violence, you are giving the idiots who cannot handle their beer an excuse for such behaviour, what happens on the pitch shouldn’t in any way be linked to what happens off it, red cards, scuffles and losing is all part of the game, Lawrence actions shouldn’t be linked in any form to a seat being ripped out and being thrown.

Derby as most clubs do, have a good set of supporters, unfortunately they also have ones associated to the club that are not, this is evident at most away games, linking it to a players behaviour on the pitch is just looking to associate that behaviour to scapegoat them, no irony there to be honest.

Spot on. This poster also appears to take every opportunity to have a dig at Lampard. The manager was wrong in leaving the designated area but so did the Rotherham staff. 

52 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Thats what happens when officials and players and managers lose control of the game. It ends up making the idiots in the stands act like animals too. 

No, what makes morons behave in a moronic way is the fact that they're bleedin' morons.

To say that they did what they did is somehow the fault of the manager, the players or the officials merely gives these cretins an excuse for something that is inexcusable. It's akin to someone beating-up an OAP and then blaming their upbringing, unemployment or society in general. It's always someone else's fault.

I really hope the two clubs launch a full investigation and find the t$ats that did this, name them and ban them for life 

absolutely no excuse for this on a ground or anywhere in society 

just plain cretins that think their above everyone else and can’t be touched, basically need a good hiding 

hope the little girl is ok bless her 

imagine if it was ur daughter or sister ... theyre just not right in the head are they 

20 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

No, what makes morons behave in a moronic way is the fact that they're bleedin' morons.

To say that they did what they did is somehow the fault of the manager, the players or the officials merely gives these cretins an excuse for something that is inexcusable. It's akin to someone beating-up an OAP and then blaming their upbringing, unemployment or society in general. It's always someone else's fault.

Bang on mate 

2 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Thats what happens when officials and players and managers lose control of the game. It ends up making the idiots in the stands act like animals too. 

No it doesn't. Sounds more like the the number of beers consumed exceeded the number of brain cells possessed by some.

2 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Rubbish.

Our idiots don't need any help to shed their one remaining brain cell. Plese don't make excuses for morons.

Archived