Few idiots spoil the day

B4ev6is
Message added by Day

Full appeal: http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/News-and-Appeals/News/2018/September/15-Sept-Police-appeal-for-information-after-Rams-crowd-trouble-in-Rotherham.aspx

Officers are continuing their enquiries following crowd trouble at the match between Rotherham United and Derby County at New York Stadium on Saturday, September 15.

During the game, a female Derby fan was hit by a seat thrown from the stand where Derby fans were based. She required hospital treatment for her injuries.

If anyone has any information regarding this matter they can contact PC 2179 Roger Brown by email on derbyshirefootballunit@derbyshire.pnn.police.uk.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet nobody has the balls to come on here and explain why they did it. I was at the BBG many years ago when Chelsea and Leeds fans thought it was a good idea to rip out seats in the Ossie end and throw them into the crowd. Thought they were morons then and still do. Don’t want Derby fans to be branded the same as those idiots 

A disgraceful day in Derby's history.

Moronic fans throwing seats on their own fans, apparently a young girl got badly cut.

Total lack of discipline from the team.

Total lack of sense from our rookie Manager

I think we are one of the worst teams for cards this season and have the dubious pleasure of the first managerial sending off in the division.

What are we becoming!

Yeah Lawrence really did ruin the day...

In all seriousness those complete morons who took those chairs out should not be allowed to attend matches again. That’s not just something you do in the spur of the moment, it’s complete moronic and highly dangerous. They’re a disgrace to this club. A dark day indeed.

They were idiots. I counted at least three seats thrown from the stand. One of them hit a lady who got a massive cut to the back of the head. A man who I think was stood next to her had his shirt covered in blood and a young lad next to her spent the rest of the second half crying his eyes out.

One man in front of me looked like he was about to go up there and lynch them himself and to be honest I wouldn't have stopped him. Reckless,stupid, braindead behaviour that should be punished with a permanent ban from all Derby games and prosecuted by the authorities.

Fortunately the lady seemed just mainly shocked was able to walk out bleeding, but if it had hit her differently she could have been knocked unconscious or worse.

1 hour ago, FindernRam said:

A disgraceful day in Derby's history.

Moronic fans throwing seats on their own fans, apparently a young girl got badly cut.

Total lack of discipline from the team.

Total lack of sense from our rookie Manager

I think we are one of the worst teams for cards this season and have the dubious pleasure of the first managerial sending off in the division.

What are we becoming!

Yeah, steady on frank. Walking down the touchline to remonstrate with match officials. You’re just the same as moronic seat throwers. 

Behave me owd and have a think.

Idiots who can’t handle their beer, then ruin for every body else who can !

we seem to have a number of little tools who have become entwined with the bigger days out, five pints of Stella and they are going to take on the world, what does me is that without a beer if they were stood toe to toe with an equal number of opposing fans from any club they would be on their heels and running for their lives, many of us have acted stupid when with our mates on a day out but I would like to think that everybody knows where the line should be drawn, clearly these A holes do not !

grow up you dick heads !

The stewards who went up walked away with the seat details on a piece of paper. Even if there isn't any CCTV (which I'm sure there will be), DCFC keep details of every seat allocated to every membership number. Needless to say, whichever dick threw the seat which hit the lady will not be seeing another Derby game home or away for a long time. I actually hope the lady who was hit raises a police complaint for assault.

Any seat destroyed, DCFC will hopefully be given the details and ban the offending member.

Its so sad that whatever happens on the pitch, a few individuals cannot handle themselves. So so sad. I really hope DCFC as a club come out and publicly tell us what they are doing to thisese individuals.

I remember during the 3-3 game Derby fans were giving a family hell, shouting paedo at a man who was with his young daughter, I even heard a derby fan shout "I'll shag your daughter", it made me utterly ashamed.

The only good thing about that third goal being scored by Rotherham was seeing the man celebrate like he had won the lottery sticking his fingers up to all the Derby fans, I felt good for him.

16 minutes ago, rammieib said:

The stewards who went up walked away with the seat details on a piece of paper. Even if there isn't any CCTV (which I'm sure there will be), DCFC keep details of every seat allocated to every membership number. Needless to say, whichever dick threw the seat which hit the lady will not be seeing another Derby game home or away for a long time. I actually hope the lady who was hit raises a police complaint for assault.

Any seat destroyed, DCFC will hopefully be given the details and ban the offending member.

Its so sad that whatever happens on the pitch, a few individuals cannot handle themselves. So so sad. I really hope DCFC as a club come out and publicly tell us what they are doing to thisese individuals.

Just to add they should be made to pay for the damage too.

Archived