Harry Wilson - Signed on a season long loan

DCFC1388

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We haven't even signed anyone yet but the stronger links are beginning to get me rather excited - we could possibly be looking at a starting XI of:

Carson

Wisdom    Keogh.   Davies.   Mitchell*

Mount.  Palmer

Wilson.             Vydra**.          Lawrence

Marriott

*I don't believe much of what DET says anymore so don't really believe the denial story

**Based on Frank's recent comments

The only downside here would be the lack of Huddlestone. If it's true that Mount is as good as he sounds and plays in a similar style to Pirlo, there is a risk Hudds could become redundant in this XI and can't believe that Palmer would come back to sit on the bench (and can't see him getting in on the wing ahead of the other options above).  I can't see a future for BJ at the club if these do come off, and expect Anya/Blackman to go too. I'd like to see a new CB come in as backup but no idea who...either way, I'm getting really excited about the potential here

8 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

We haven't even signed anyone yet but the stronger links are beginning to get me rather excited - we could possibly be looking at a starting XI of:

Carson

Mount.  Palmer

Marriott

*I don't believe much of what DET says anymore so don't really believe the denial story

The only downside here would be the lack of Huddlestone. If it's true that Mount is as good as he sounds and plays in a similar style to Pirlo, there is a risk Hudds could become redundant in this XI and can't believe that Palmer would come back to sit on the bench (and can't see him getting in on the wing ahead of the other options above).  I can't see a future for BJ at the club if these do come off, and expect Anya/Blackman to go too. I'd like to see a new CB come in as backup but no idea who...either way, I'm getting really excited about the potential here

Mount doesn't play like Pirlo. He is an attacking/wide midfielder as is Palmer.

Your line up is suicidal.

Entertaining but suicidal.

10 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

Carson

Mount.  Palmer

Marriott

This is better 

Carson

Wisdom     Keogh     Davies    Lowe

Huddlestone

Bryson           mount

Wilson             Marriott        Lawrence

5 minutes ago, sage said:

Mount doesn't play like Pirlo. He is an attacking/wide midfielder as is Palmer.

Your line up is suicidal.

Entertaining but suicidal.

That would change things! Although if you are going to lose, at least lose in style ?

16 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

Carson

Mount.  Palmer

Marriott

Just swap palmer for vydra and stick hudds in. 

15 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

Carson

Mount.  Palmer

Marriott

This would make Lampard more attacking than Roberto Martinez.

At best we could play two out of Mount, Palmer and Vydra in midfield but in my opinion Huddlestone isn’t mobile enough to play as the solo holding midfielder. 

49 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

This is better 

Carson

Huddlestone

Bryson           mount

And more realistic,..... plus exciting!  Bring it on ?

51 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

This is better 

Carson

Huddlestone

Bryson           mount

Carson leaning on the goalpost because he has nothing to do? I like it.

If we get Wilson and Mount, we can tell people to come and see our stars

1642629751_mountwilsonobservatory.jpg.3e97e18c5bf1f57d7917f09209fa6c7a.jpg

Why yes, that is a photograph of Mount Wilson Observatory.

2 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Is he actually any good 

I doubt many, if any of us on here watched much of Hull last season when he was there and I doubt many of us regularly watch Liverpool's u23s, so we probably can't give much of a description other than the bits here and there we've seen. But for a player to have so much interest in him, Celtic, Rangers, a ton of Championship teams etc. and to score 7 in 11 starts last season at Hull, he looks like a very good player on paper 

Archived