Rams or England ?

Seaside Ram

On 20 June 2018 at 23:55, Highgate said:

Would kick several cats out of the way to save a dog.

As for club vs country.  Can't make up mind really, just as well they never play in the same tournaments.

I can make my mind up about you though with the big i would kick Cats quote ! ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I’d bump this to see if opinions have changed now England (sorry on a DCFC forum I cannot put we) are in the semifinals. As you can probably guess i’m still going for an FA Cup win, but only as a personal preference. I shall be backing the England team all the way, even if I will be more upset with a defeat to Man City in the third round than England losing gloriously.

Derby 100%

i'm still not convinced by england. We seem very easily cut open at times and walker looks dodgy at the back. Fortunately pickford is making dome great saves. 

17 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Derby 100%

i'm still not convinced by england. We seem very easily cut open at times and walker looks dodgy at the back. Fortunately pickford is making dome great saves. 

Even with all the hype and hysteria regarding England's campaign this world cup I still havent got that feeling I get from Derby ! 

Happy that people are happy that England are doing well, but watching England still doesn't make me feel anything.

I haven't celebrated when they've scored, haven't sworn at the tele when they've conceded, haven't got up in arms about a refereeing decision, haven't sat nervously watching a penalty shoot out etc.

Archived