Rams or England ?

Seaside Ram

6 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Doesn't this literally happen at every well attended Derby away game? 

Don't let that get in the way of tarring us all with the same brush though! 

Don't worry I won't, Were you proud of those boisterous lads in Notts then ? 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Don't worry I won't, Were you proud of those boisterous lads in Notts then ? 

Obviously not but there's idiots everywhere, including within your own fan base which you seemed to leave off of the script. 99% of England fans celebrated it without any harm done so no need to throw us in with the halfwits. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Obviously not but there's idiots everywhere, including within your own fan base which you seemed to leave off of the script. 99% of England fans celebrated it without any harm done so no need to throw us in with the halfwits. 

Fair enough mate but as I said on page 1 I don't get the En-ger-lund thing . Cheers 

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 06:39, Seaside Ram said:

With that 90th min goal apparently whooping everyone except me into a frenzy i have to ask ..... What would you rather have , and i won't even use promotion for this example ,  England win the World Cup in Russia or Derby County win the FA Cup at Wembley next May ?

I can't believe any Englishman would choose anything other than their country winning the World Cup. 

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Neither, in my case anyroad.

I got to see Euro 96 as a 10 year old. Since then I have had 2 boys and my eldest celebrates his 9th birthday today. Hope he doesn't have to wait until his son is around the same age for England to reach another semi final. 

Watching the semi final - really enjoying it. A few beers...

But this in no way compares to watching any of Derby's play off finals. Giles Barnes, Bobby Zamora... I'll never feel these emotions watching England. 

So I can say hand on heart, for me it's The Mighty Rams.

Just now, superzak said:

Rams everytime, England well what can you say about that bunch thats polite, total losers

There are some miserable sods around that just can't wait for things to go wrong, total losers.

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Watching the semi final - really enjoying it. A few beers...

But this in no way compares to watching any of Derby's play off finals. Giles Barnes, Bobby Zamora... I'll never feel these emotions watching England. 

So I can say hand on heart, for me it's The Mighty Rams.

Have to say Parsnip I never got worked up at all either. Really wanted England to win but when they went 2-1 down, I just went for a shower and thought oh well. Partly frustrated and partly because I couldn’t get worked up.

Kind of feel sorry for the kids but i’m far more disappointed when the Rams lose, don’t know why, other than just am.

If anything now, I can’t wait for the new season.

Archived