Rams or England ?

Seaside Ram

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England fer me mi owd . Hey worra bout last night when wi wont playing to well . Bloke doing talking on’t game sez ... wait fer it ..... and i quote “ its hot and humid thats why they are struggling “ hahaha wa a crock o poo. Mi and mi owd mukka checked temps ... it wa 2 degrees hotter than here ... owd up ive changed mi mind .... Derby all the way fer me 

England, more to the 4to1 ratio of opportunities to do it and a limited life span. 

Id take England winning the World Cup this year so I can say I’ve seen them do it in my lifetim, which would give me 30-40 years (hopefully) for Derby to win the FA cup.

if you’d said champions league for Derby it would be a different answer, although the likleyhood of that next season is slim!! ? 

As of right now, probably World Cup - because I actually quite like the England squad at the moment, and that success would be generally universally celebrated across the country.

Most times though, it would be Derby - because I usually don't like the England players.

I'd love for a lad like Weimann to have an FA Cup win to his name though.

2 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

England, more to the 4to1 ratio of opportunities to do it and a limited life span. 

Id take England winning the World Cup this year so I can say I’ve seen them do it in my lifetim, which would give me 30-40 years (hopefully) for Derby to win the FA cup.

if you’d said champions league for Derby it would be a different answer, although the likleyhood of that next season is slim!! ? 

I was going to reply with the same. England winning the World Cup due to the chances of it happening in my lifetime compared with Derby winning the FA Cup.

Also - I'm actually not too bothered about the FA Cup. If it wasn't limited to just the upcoming season, I'd have taken Derby winning the Premier League or Champions League.

34 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to pick between Derby winning the Champions League and England winning the World Cup I would take the World Cup all day, every day.

53E552F3-C3C5-4D4E-80A9-AFC35715EA90.gif

I just don't seem to have any interest in England these days. probably because I only have a certain amount of time to devote to football and that is taken by Derby County. Consequently I don't keep up with the Premier League, so I don't know many of England's squad - with the exception of Butland and Lingard. When I watch England it might as well be Austria or Sri Lanka for all the affinity I feel with the players.

So no contest for me - Derby County all the way.

5 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I just don't seem to have any interest in England these days. probably because I only have a certain amount of time to devote to football and that is taken by Derby County. Consequently I don't keep up with the Premier League, so I don't know many of England's squad - with the exception of Butland and Lingard. When I watch England it might as well be Austria or Sri Lanka for all the affinity I feel with the players.

So no contest for me - Derby County all the way.

Exactly as I feel mate , don't understand the hysteria !

How many people on here have experienced either in their lifetime? 

My international team is Italy, so I've seen two World Cup wins, and my home town team is Luton, who I saw win the League Cup. 

The World Cup wins we're amazing, but I'd choose a Cup win for the Rams now. 

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Ducking love Derby and I’m far more devoted to them than England, but Jesus Christ it would be unbelievable for this country if we won the World Cup.

Edit:@David what the duck have you done to the swearing filter since I’ve been gone you ducking twit.

??Welcome back! I  hope the exams went well.

Derby for me but thank goodness we don't have to choose!  

Archived