Rams or England ?

Seaside Ram

With that 90th min goal apparently whooping everyone except me into a frenzy i have to ask ..... What would you rather have , and i won't even use promotion for this example ,  England win the World Cup in Russia or Derby County win the FA Cup at Wembley next May ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

With that 90th min goal apparently whooping everyone except me into a frenzy i have to ask ..... What would you rather have , and i won't even use promotion for this example ,  England win the World Cup in Russia or Derby County win the FA Cup at Wembley next May ?

What a stupid question. Who in their right mind could possibly pick a win in the FA cup over a World Cup, the biggest, most importantist, super duperist sporting event in the world. I'm going for the Rams personally.

Derby all day.

Probably a rubbish analogy but for me It's like watching sports day and your kids (Derby) are in a race and in the next race your nephew or niece (England) is in a race.... you want your niece/nephew to do well in their race but not nearly as much as you'll support your kids.

England for me. As great as an FA Cup win for Derby would be for us and the city in general. A World Cup win would give the whole country a massive lift, at a time of uncertainty. Plus the added bonus of being able to show Jimmy Crankie, her government and the rest of Scotland what we’ve won. 

Archived