Rams or England ?

Seaside Ram

Sith Happens
12 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I had to google Gal Gadot?

Which one do you class as Derby?

Im not sure. Maybe I should have put Mrs Brown down instead...over the hill and very deceptive ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I was trying to link a picture of Liz Macdonald for Derby but it said it was copyrighted...what the duck for??

Probably best not, you dont want to be responsible for getting @McLovin all hot and bothered.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

England world cup or a pop at gadot or robbie?

Tough one, can i pick any two out of three?

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, bigbadbob said:

No. If you could choose gadot and robbie i already know the answer.

In that case will have to be margot..

I can still shout its coming home..

I take my computer name very seriously. 

English first, Ram second.

Fiercely proud English man (without any of the negative EDL crap attached or accociated). 

I’ve wanted to see England win a World Cup or Euros since 86. 

Ive seen us get promoted and win at Wembley and an FA Cup would be fantastic and a highlight of being a Rams fan. And I’d be there with my young lad as he’s a Derby fan. 

But for the national team to finally put 66 to bed and be the best in the world, that would be absolutely astounding and something my whole family would celebrate rather than just me and the lad.

I watched the Tunisia game with my lad, the wife, the in laws etc and we all celebrated a win. The whole country would get a massive lift and celebrate together if we won the World Cup. 

I used to follow England matches closely but a few years back I lost all connection with the team.  I didn't watch many matches in the Euros and none of last world cup. 

I felt the players had no connection with the public for some reason. 

That's changing right now.  Not sure why. I am watching England matches again. 

But I'd take a Derby promotion / trophy over a WC win (even a League Cup)

15 minutes ago, JG400 said:

Rams all the way , now if it was Scotland instead of England , thats a tougher choice , think I would have to go with Scotland?

Do Scotland play in The FA Cup now because they seem not to bother with The World Cup...

Surprised at how many are club over country. 

I'd rather England win the world cup because of the scale of celebration to follow. 

21 million viewers were watching that first match on Monday. Consider that there were millions in pubs etc watching it. The feel good factor would be incredible throughout the whole country and we'd wind up the sweaties and the welsh! 

I want our (people not old enough to remember 66) 'they think its all over, it is now' moment! 

19 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

I just don't seem to have any interest in England these days. probably because I only have a certain amount of time to devote to football and that is taken by Derby County. Consequently I don't keep up with the Premier League, so I don't know many of England's squad - with the exception of Butland and Lingard. When I watch England it might as well be Austria or Sri Lanka for all the affinity I feel with the players.

So no contest for me - Derby County all the way.

No surprise, doesn’t England stop at the Tamar?? ?

The joy I got from watching Derby win our two the league championship, every promotion and every win at Wembley, far surpassed the euphoria I felt when I watched England win the World Cup.

So I'd choose The Rams over England every time.

Archived