John Terry - Appointed assistant manager at Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Barnetbyram said:

Duck it, get him in, in Lamps I trust

That's the spirit. Now we've seen the unveiling of fast paced attacking on the deck football, we should instantly throw that up in the air to sign a 37 year old who runs as fast as my gran, God rest her.

Mount,  Wilson and Terry - absolutely the beginning of a coherent transfer strategy ?

Just now, HantsRam said:

That's the spirit. Now we've seen the unveiling of fast paced attacking on the deck football, we should instantly throw that up in the air to sign a 37 year old who runs as fast as my gran, God rest her.

Mount,  Wilson and Terry - absolutely the beginning of a coherent transfer strategy ?

Glad your on board....next

6 hours ago, robglosta said:

Bring Terry in, double down on Chelsea good will. If we go one step further and make Drogba attacking coach we’ll likely get someone like Hazard on a season long loan. 

Yeah - I reckon we can beat Inter Milan to his signature.

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Has anything prompted this John Terry talk or is it just that he hasn't gone anywhere and has strong links with Chelsea?

Birmingham equivalent of the Telegraph tagged on to us beating Villa to Wilson that we are favourites to sign Terry, that pushed it back onto the net. 

Don't think he'd be disruptive at all. Just think in terms of a player there's no need until we see who we can move on or bring in. If Pearce moves it may get legs.

If he doesn't land a playing deal elsewhere I can see him becoming player/coach and doing his badges here.

17 minutes ago, Rample said:

Birmingham equivalent of the Telegraph tagged on to us beating Villa to Wilson that we are favourites to sign Terry, that pushed it back onto the net. 

Don't think he'd be disruptive at all. Just think in terms of a player there's no need until we see who we can move on or bring in. If Pearce moves it may get legs.

If he doesn't land a playing deal elsewhere I can see him becoming player/coach and doing his badges here.

Agree with this entirely, apparently at Villa he was incredibly positive with the younger lads. Something that can surely only be positive?

*Insert shagging a players wife joke here* 

• 4 weeks later...

Would surprise me now we have Tobermory, but if Pearce goes why not.

Assume he'll accept low wages. Just wonder if Frank is unsure about Keogh with these centre half links.

Anyone know if Huth is fixed up yet. Not advocating these old timers I'm just thinking out loud. 

Archived