John Terry - Appointed assistant manager at Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t get my head round the story that we’ll sign Terry if we sell Davies. It’s completely disrespectful for one, plus imagine us asking Terry to put his career on hold just in case we sell someone.

We’re either signing him because we want to and can afford to, or we’re not. I can’t stand the complete fabrications surrounding it. 

I can see him signing for the Harlem Globetrotters before coming to us.  If he took a massive drop in wages he would still be a risk in causing  friction within the changing room. At 37 he would be a one season wonder. Just think Ravanelli and where that went.

17 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

God I hope not - That's round the corner from my parents - I don't mind the idea of him signing for us (assuming we lose at least 1 other CB) but I don't want to have to see him in the real world

You’ll not be going to watch the games then??

2 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

You’ll not be going to watch the games then??

I don't count football as the real world otherwise I'll have to start applying logic to it - Questioning why I spend hundreds of pounds a season going to watch the dire football we were playing last season

On 09/06/2018 at 23:19, bllymnt said:

I have no idea what that means ?

Many many years ago (maybe even on a different forum) there was speculation near deadline day that Tommy Smith was going to leave (I think that was it, rather than rumours of him signing), and somebody offered that he couldn't be going because they had seen him in B&Q buying patio furniture.

If I've got it backwards it was he's signing because they saw him buying patio furniture. 

2 hours ago, Rample said:

Many many years ago (maybe even on a different forum) there was speculation near deadline day that Tommy Smith was going to leave (I think that was it, rather than rumours of him signing), and somebody offered that he couldn't be going because they had seen him in B&Q buying patio furniture.

If I've got it backwards it was he's signing because they saw him buying patio furniture. 

Hahahaha class

Archived