John Terry - Appointed assistant manager at Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He can be as racist as he wants there, win win for everyone.

Is sleeping with your team mates other halves allowed too? If so its win win win win.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Terry came purely for the joy of football, without picking up any wages but getting a very decent bonus if we're promoted, that would be fine. Perhaps he wants to work with his ex-Chelsea mates, keep playing at a hard competitive level, and do something special?

If there were any serious noises about him joining Derby, that's the offer I'd put to him.

53 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

If Terry came purely for the joy of football, without picking up any wages but getting a very decent bonus if we're promoted, that would be fine. Perhaps he wants to work with his ex-Chelsea mates, keep playing at a hard competitive level, and do something special?

If there were any serious noises about him joining Derby, that's the offer I'd put to him.

You are Craig Ramage and I claim my £5. 

I really really don’t get the dislike for the man, was absolutely outstanding last season at Villa so his age isn’t really much of a biggie. Paul McGrath anyone?

Dont give a monkeys what he does in his personal  life, as long as he’s good with a football I’d take anyone at this club.

37 minutes ago, Papahet said:

I really really don’t get the dislike for the man, was absolutely outstanding last season at Villa so his age isn’t really much of a biggie. Paul McGrath anyone?

Dont give a monkeys what he does in his personal  life, as long as he’s good with a football I’d take anyone at this club.

Didn't mean to applaud that, don't want Terry and don't think in football terms that it would be a good signing.

6 hours ago, Papahet said:

Didn’t Villa play with a very deep back line last season? That kind of suits Terry... whereas we’ll high a high line where his lack of pace would be exposed

Archived