Next manager, who would you like in charge?

B4ev6is

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hotter said:

I still think £20 million is / would be enough. Maybe 2 years. I still think Clough Jnr best man to do it!

Heard you the first time so now do us a favour, give us a rest (at least in trying to push NC)

1 hour ago, KBB said:

Failed at every club bar Milan (where he essentially did what giggs at man utd did) didn't he just relegate deportivo only winning a couple of games in about 25 game spell?

Failed at every club bar Milan? He’s only been at two other clubs, one being a financially-motivated move to China and the other being Deportivo when they were 10 points adrift at the bottom of La Liga...

He’s a great shout if you want to take a risk on a young, high-profile name.

20 minutes ago, Hotter said:

Mel get him back NOW! If I had your money he would be my only choice. In fact, even with my million, which I have but isn't enough, he would still be  my choice. Nigel is why you are where you are now, and why you deserve to be there too. Give Nigel another go, he will create wealth for you and a Club for Us. Nigel Clough is DCFC karma. 

You really want to come back don’t you.

You're that Nigel supporting woman that went to Burton and I claim my £5

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

My shortlist:

Dean Smith

Mark Warburton

Clarence Seedorf

Out of interest, why Seedorf?

Longest spell at any club is 5 months. 52 games as a manager and 32% win rate. Without the Milan spell 4 years ago his win rate is 20%.

I hope it's not Warburton. Looking at what he did with Forest and Rangers leads me to believe he was doing well off the back of Brentford's organisation and set up as opposed to his own ability and would need that mirroring to be effective. He has proven with Forest and Rangers that he cant set up a defence properly and despite the passing stats his teams aren't actually that effective.

4 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Shortlist;

Alex Neil

Jack Ross

Carlos Carvalhal

Hannes Wolf.

Bar Alex Neil. That shortlist is utterly horrific. 

Carlos Carvahal should be nowhere near any list. 

Jack Ross only experience is getting St Mirren to the SPL. 

Hannes Wolf managed Stuttgart for 2 years before being sacked. 

Can't afford in our position to even entertain the idea of Ross or Wolf. 

Archived