Next manager, who would you like in charge?

B4ev6is

Our current predicament is like one of those pre-set scenarios that you can play on football manager. "You have an aging squad, no money, and falling attendances, but you do have a category A academy....". On that basis, I'll take the job, providing I can turn everything off and replay any games I lose.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Barking up the wrong tree there fella - Arsene's sitting there rubbing his hands with glee at today's Rowett developments....

Good news, we'd be back to playing pretty attacking football.

Bad news, we'd be sh**e in defence again.

Oh well....

Great shout, promotes youth though & reluctant to spend money. Perfect fit ?

Anyone who follows the trees know why it didn’t work out with them and Warburton?

I liked him at Brentford (and he did alright at Rangers, didn’t he?)

Just don’t know if he failed at Forest because of Fawaz or he’s off the boil. 

He’s my choice as it feels he’s got something to prove and he plays good footy. 

2 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Ranieri would be suitable as would Eddie Howe. Probably be Allardyce though. We need someone who has achieved promotion before and who can do it again. 

Errr...why would they come to Derby rather than get paid top dollar to manage teams in the top divisions?

26 minutes ago, valleyram said:

There is only one man he should be going for 

Warnock 

looks like the wage bill is being slashed not a problem for Warnock 

man will get players in who will play for the jersey be organised and win games 

quite simple really Mel 

Mick Mcarthy or Wassall as a stop gap until Cardiff sack Warnock in October then?

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

That the same Steve Bould who always sat motionless whenever Arsenal needed a kick up the backside, and who learnt his trade from the most stubborn man in football???

No thanks...

Yeah that's the one maybe his managerial style can be questioned but I'm thinking more about building a solid base as derby won't be able to challenge for a few seasons 

Archived