Next manager, who would you like in charge?

B4ev6is

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I promised myself I wouldn't come back on the forum until August, but we live in interesting times.

Stimac if Eranio comes as First team coach. I know he's had his problems, but I do believe in second chances. And he was a sublime player who loves the club.

Oh Christ!!!! Surely not ....please Mel get some advice!!! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stripperg-ram said:

Oh please god. Not Igor.

He was arguably the best center back I’ve ever seen in a Derby Shirt.

He’s a mans man, mafiosa, sleep with your girlfriend and eat your last pizza slice whilst high-fiving your dad and weeing on the toilet seat and not cleaning it up.... gives you a wedgy, flicks your ear and paints a ‘tache on your upper lip with indelible marker while you sleep and all with the hairiest arms, chest and arse you’ve ever seen.

He’s the biggest bad ass mother fu**er you’ll ever meet.

But he’s not the coach/manager Derby need.

make him security at the ticket office or summat...??

**** that, tell him that Rowett sh*gged his sister and then let's all just kick back and watch the fun ensue...

10 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I promised myself I wouldn't come back on the forum until August, but we live in interesting times.

Stimac if Eranio comes as First team coach. I know he's had his problems, but I do believe in second chances. And he was a sublime player who loves the club.

If you can look past Eranio’s casual racism to the whole of Swiss TV. He’d probably make a great coach.

12 minutes ago, Half Fan Half Biscuit said:

Roy Mac, Toddy 

Steve Mac seems to have been elevated to legendary status.

Now Igor, Simmo and Robbie VDL being mentioned.

Depends on how you view legends I guess.

Aye, I’ll give you Roy Mac and toddy.

Steve Mac was elevated due to being Jim Smiths assistant, and us imploding when he jumped ship to manure. (Not like him to get his head turned?)

5 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Harry would not come, he only likes to over spend on players and we cannot do it. Plus is record over 30+ years is pants.

He's still on his honeymoon with his actress wife whistling poxy Elton John songs and I think he prefers the rugger and his big brother supports the Villa, but he does know Billy Beckham and he might be up for it, which would be good for the marketing of the club and would mean a lot more totty through the Pride Park turnstiles.......yeah why not!

2 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Warburton who had them playing decent football and bringing in youth from their academy. Only got sacked because of Tizwas's lack of patience.

Was that the only reason though? I seem to remember lots of moaning Forest fans on twitter towards the end of his tenure...

10 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I don’t want Igor. Smith or Warburton for me!

7 minutes ago, Ibby said:

Mark Warburton who got sacked at Forest No thanks.

3 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Warburton who had them playing decent football and bringing in youth from their academy. Only got sacked because of Tizwas's lack of patience.

Warburton attacks and develops youth. He was hopeless with the Gumps defence and so got sacked. Our defence is a huge amount better so it could work. And if it did it would be hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Was that the only reason though? I seem to remember lots of moaning Forest fans on twitter towards the end of his tenure...

They were losing games. He hadn't got the defence sorted. He probably would have, but Tizwas.....

Archived