Chris Martin

Waffle

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

I think we'll see a complete change for Huddlestone this season. I expect to see him play an almost sweeper role in a back 3. Almost Coady like at Wolves 

Sounds like a complete change for everyone in the team to be honest, complete opposite to what Rowett asked of the players last season. If Huddlestone is to be in the starting 11, I don't see how it could be in a midfield 2.

1 hour ago, David said:

Sounds like a complete change for everyone in the team to be honest, complete opposite to what Rowett asked of the players last season. If Huddlestone is to be in the starting 11, I don't see how it could be in a midfield 2.

Doesn't sound like a team for Huddlestone or Thorne does it?

25 minutes ago, David said:

Not in a 2, but no reason why not as a DM in a 3

Hmmm. High tempo, high pressing. Lots of energy etc. Sounds to me like Liverpool style. Not a team for languid artists

4 hours ago, David said:

I think lampard has been an advocate of not being overrun in midfield in all of his interviews 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

I think lampard has been an advocate of not being overrun in midfield in all of his interviews 

4 hours ago, feisty said:

Hmmm. High tempo, high pressing. Lots of energy etc. Sounds to me like Liverpool style. Not a team for languid artists

Let Monet, Manet and Toulouse-Lautrec find new clubs and get them off the wage bill is the Impression that I get, is what I think. Let's move on. 

Franque L'Ampard has the va va voom. The je ne sais quoi. He has the tan, he is the man. 

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Let Monet, Manet and Toulouse-Lautrec find new clubs and get them off the wage bill is the Impression that I get, is what I think. Let's move on. 

Franque L'Ampard has the va va voom. The je ne sais quoi. He has the tan, he is the man. 

So long as he doesn't possess a brolly he will be fine !!!

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

Just so long as it isn't a load of old Jackson Pollocks.

19 hours ago, Rampage said:

Just as long as it's paletteable then I'm up for any change that brings success to DCFC. 

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Just as long as it's paletteable then I'm up for any change that brings success to DCFC. 

Frank is an oil painting but we are going to need louvre transfer windows this season if we are to make any impression on the top Six. 

Archived