Chris Martin

Waffle

7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Martin is in today's pictures from training - no sign of Vydra on the photo's though

Poor Vyds has fractured his wallet.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

Killjoy...

In all seriousness even if it’s just for pre season it’s lovely to see them altogether on the same pitch. I’d even be tempted to head to a pre season game to see them on the same pitch...

3 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Don’t laugh franks turning him into a world beater ? 

The best and worst thing about this squad is that there’s no ‘bad’ players, just bad form.

Until a few are shifted out any player of  around 20 players could be a pivotal part of next season or be seen as surplus to requirements. Right now I imagine no one has a clue who they will be, probably not even the management team.

On 09/07/2018 at 18:30, TuffLuff said:

?

B69A1E2D-F52B-4CD6-A82C-8CE068ADF62F.jpeg

Chris looks fit as butcher's dog. Could be great news for Rams fans if he's sharp, fit and on his game this season. Still a tiny chance w might see him and Vyds playing as a 9/10 combo which would make me a happy man were it to happen.

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

In some ways I feel Martin has become a bit of a scapegoat over recent times ! Technically he's still our best centre forward and we really don't know , everyone has already wrote him off for this season he could end up being key ! 

Agree with this - and if not he should be able to add a few million into our bank with a transfer to maybe QPR. 

Archived