Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Make yourself look like a bit of a bellsniff by:
Honking your horn when sat in a queue of traffic (varying from 0-7mph) because the car directly infront of you hasn't immediately driven up the arse of the car infront of them the very second they've had the chance to move.

Make yourself look like even more of a jeb end by:
Overtaking said car 'holding you back' (thus reaching speeds of a whopping 10mph) to gain 1 solitary space in line.

Make yourself look a complete and utter shitsausage of the highest order by:
Pulling out onto the other side of the road, overtaking 4-5 cars to jump the queue (you're still not ******* going anywhere) and then honking your horn/remonstrating at the people who've waited patiently in line when they refuse to let you back in, as you hold up the oncoming traffic on the side of the road, as if they/anyone other than you is somehow in the wrong.

It was nice seeing you in my rear view mirror as we waited at the traffic lights further down the hill. I hope your face stays the colour of the purple headed warrior you so clearly are for the rest of your liife.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

Make yourself look like a bit of a bellsniff by:
Honking your horn when sat in a queue of traffic (varying from 0-7mph) because the car directly infront of you hasn't immediately driven up the arse of the car infront of them the very second they've had the chance to move.

Make yourself look like even more of a jeb end by:
Overtaking said car 'holding you back' (thus reaching speeds of a whopping 10mph) to gain 1 solitary space in line.

Make yourself look a complete and utter shitsausage of the highest order by:
Pulling out onto the other side of the road, overtaking 4-5 cars to jump the queue (you're still not ******* going anywhere) and then honking your horn/remonstrating at the people who've waited patiently in line when they refuse to let you back in, as you hold up the oncoming traffic on the side of the road, as if they/anyone other than you is somehow in the wrong.

It was nice seeing you in my rear view mirror as we waited at the traffic lights further down the hill. I hope your face stays the colour of the purple headed warrior you so clearly are for the rest of your liife.

I will join your gang.

10 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Fixed 

People who send cheques for £5 to buy one of your kids a birthday present....as well as creating that hassle for you (bank closed on a Thursday!!?). They then expect a phone call saying you received it and detailing what investment was made with the £5... ( something educational, not sweets).

Sith Happens
On 28/04/2017 at 07:42, Chester40 said:

People who send cheques for £5 to buy one of your kids a birthday present....as well as creating that hassle for you (bank closed on a Thursday!!?). They then expect a phone call saying you received it and detailing what investment was made with the £5... ( something educational, not sweets).

I think its annoying when you dont even get a text thanking you for any gift. Most kids have mobiles now, parents should teach them to at least send a text and thank them, or even call them yes and show some gratitude that someone has made an effort to send them a present, even if it is only £5.00

Sith Happens
16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Waking up on a glorious Sunday morning. Switch the TV in and be greeted by those Celebrity child neglectors' looking for sympathy and money again. 

I had to think about what you mean at first, but i agree.

I am very sad they have never found her, but i still cannot see any justification for leaving children unnattended. It was as you say negligence.

Its a discussion ive had with relatives before who have done something similiar when abroad and apparantly because i dont have children im not entitled to an opinion on it.

It was clear from the start they were going to keep themselves in the public eye. I have no idea how many children have gone missing since this happened but im sure its a lot and we never hear about those.

Im cynical but maybe their background protected them somewhat, maybe if it had happened to your typical jeremy kyle couple we as a public would have been far less forgiving.

I sometimes think about what if they found her now? What if she was kidnapped to order to be someones child rather than what generally springs to mind, she would know them as her family now...probably has no memory of her real parents. Im sure many stories have been written along the same lines, but what would you seriously do? You couldnt leave her with parents who got her in such a way, but return her to a family she doesnt know?

34 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I had to think about what you mean at first, but i agree.

I am very sad they have never found her, but i still cannot see any justification for leaving children unnattended. It was as you say negligence.

Its a discussion ive had with relatives before who have done something similiar when abroad and apparantly because i dont have children im not entitled to an opinion on it.

It was clear from the start they were going to keep themselves in the public eye. I have no idea how many children have gone missing since this happened but im sure its a lot and we never hear about those.

Im cynical but maybe their background protected them somewhat, maybe if it had happened to your typical jeremy kyle couple we as a public would have been far less forgiving.

I sometimes think about what if they found her now? What if she was kidnapped to order to be someones child rather than what generally springs to mind, she would know them as her family now...probably has no memory of her real parents. Im sure many stories have been written along the same lines, but what would you seriously do? You couldnt leave her with parents who got her in such a way, but return her to a family she doesnt know?

No reason to leave kids without supervision at all particularly down here where they should be part of the holiday.  When in U.K. Do your relatives leave the kids at home when they go to the pub?  Even though you don't have kids you are right, that sort of behaviour is inexcusable 

Sith Happens
15 minutes ago, Spanish said:

No reason to leave kids without supervision at all particularly down here where they should be part of the holiday.  When in U.K. Do your relatives leave the kids at home when they go to the pub?  Even though you don't have kids you are right, that sort of behaviour is inexcusable 

Thats what i thought, i mean how often do you go away on holiday and see kids about late? Its fine, its a holiday surely they are allowed to be up late, i mean it doesnt look like it was a noisy place im sure the really little ones would have been fine in moses baskets or pushchairs etc....im sure. Im sure a girl the age of maddy would have been quite happy say on her dads knee or whatever when she got tired.

Plus adapt your holiday, instead of eating at 8.30 maybe all meet at 6.30? You do what you need to do.

On 27/04/2017 at 19:33, Angry Ram said:

The geezer who parks his feckin van on the corner, so I can't see what's coming down the bloody road.. Had words today :thumbsup:

Kids who borrow my gold clubs... Scum of the earth.

Someone posted a pic of an offender on a local Facebook page. The car was parked illegally opposite a junction, on a bend and clearly dangerous. Owner was tagged and she duly replied 'lol I can't park anywhere else, that's where my house is' and a smiley face emoji. 

Lost the use of your legs? Not heard of having a driveway put in? Park safe and walk. 

Sith Happens

What i always wonder with the Mccann situation is the money raised, has anyone ever seen how this has been spent? I am sure there were storied of mortgage payments being made using it.

And she wrote a book lamenting her lack of sex life after it had happened...well i have no doubt your sex life would be affected after such a traumatic ordeal but i dont want to know thanks.

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Waking up on a glorious Sunday morning. Switch the TV in and be greeted by those Celebrity child neglectors' looking for sympathy and money again. 

I did start a thread about missing children for this reason, I was going to mention why so many kids are missing and this takes centre stage every time , nobody mentioned the truly horrific neglect that was evident and why do we not hear about other children missing?

Sales assistants in Electrical/Furniture shops.

Leave me alone! If I want your help, I will ask you.

When I say 'have you got this TV in stock?', don't then say that you can check but you'll also have a look for another, supposedly better one. I know which one I want, answer the question.

Just let me look around in peace, I don't need to be told it's 4k or Ultra HD or Smart, I can see that from the stickers and I don't want any of that.

10 hours ago, Bwash_Ram said:

If anyone is in any doubt as to their guilt, just watch the excellent documentaries on youtube by Richard Hall.

Blimey, the Met have been all over this matter for the last 5 years, and still have 4 full timers working on the case. And all the time the answer is available on YouTube. Very annoying.

Other things that annoy me:

The McCann's putting their children at risk. A very poor decision.

People still sniping at them 10 years on. I hope they find their child. They have paid their dues for a very poor decision.

12 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I'm afraid I'm guilty of reading the very compelling evidence that points to their guilt and finding that there can be very little doubt that they are culpable 

Me too. Why won't they take a lie detecter test? Why would they refuse to answer 40 of the 42 questions put to them by the Portugese police? Why would they put their missing child's favourite soft toy through the washing machine?

I spoke to a guy in the Leics force who is in no doubt as to what happened. Some of the things he told me, in strict confidence, points to their guilt, and is quite disturbing.

And then GMcC, who rated zero on his scale of trustworthyness and co-operation, somehow has the clout to get the investigation moved to the Met, who my contact described as a bunch of d1ckheads.

There is absolutely no doubt that GMcC wields incredible influence, not given to the likes of the rest of us.

5 hours ago, Gritters said:

******* cub scouts packing shopping at supermarket checkouts. 

Would you like a hand with your packing?

Errrr?  No!!! I don't want my fresh cobs packed under the milk and washing power thanks!!! 

You're the kind of person I dislike.

While I'm supervising my cubs or scouts with pride. :D

8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Me too. Why won't they take a lie detecter test? Why would they refuse to answer 40 of the 42 questions put to them by the Portugese police? Why would they put their missing child's favourite soft toy through the washing machine?

I spoke to a guy in the Leics force who is in no doubt as to what happened. Some of the things he told me, in strict confidence, points to their guilt, and is quite disturbing.

And then GMcC, who rated zero on his scale of trustworthyness and co-operation, somehow has the clout to get the investigation moved to the Met, who my contact described as a bunch of d1ckheads.

There is absolutely no doubt that GMcC wields incredible influence, not given to the likes of the rest of us.

There's more holes in their story than a string vest. How come a cadaver sniffing dog has been ignored when it clearly indicated the presence of a body in the boot? I despair how this could happen. But then the huge paedophile ring of celebs went under the radar for years