Burton Albion v Derby County

Day

Why is it always us where other team's terrible runs?

The lack of desire is inexcusable, it is embarrassing.

Even if Burton played out of their skins we should still have been able to control the game and win it.

Utter trash and today is the day I move to the Rowett out camp - his selection against Villa will be a joke - Keogh back, Jerome starting. Probably Vydra dropped.

There will be conversations at board level for sure. I think he may survive until the Boro game though.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rample said:

Why is it always us where other team's terrible runs? SO MUCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lack of desire is inexcusable, it is embarrassing. DITTO

Even if Burton played out of their skins we should still have been able to control the game and win it. AGREE

Utter trash and today is the day I move to the Rowett out camp - his selection against Villa will be a joke - Keogh back, Jerome starting. Probably Vydra dropped. Yup

There will be conversations at board level for sure. I think he may survive until the Boro game though. I think it'll be end of the season.

Just read his interview on Twitter and I’m more angry than I was before. I would absolutely love to know what he’s telling these players to do before kick off. What “drive” does he want exactly? Everyone gets the ball and they pump it vaguely towards nugent. Palmer’s creativity has been sucked out of him, so please Gary explain what drive you want? Because it’s certainly not driving with the ball

Just now, WestKentRam said:

'I'm not out there kicking the ball, I'm just sat in the dug out'. Surely there's more to this manager lack than that? This after naming all the individual players who made mistakes for the goals...

Sounds like the end. Good way to get support from your squad, blaming them on the radio! He needs to take responsibility, instead of blaming others. It's his fault.

I’m expecting a line up like this from Gary for the next game:

Carson

Wisdom Pearce   Davies    Baird

Keogh      Ledley

Hanson        Huddlestone   Johnson

Jerome

That would make us more solid to beat

Just now, WestKentRam said:

'I'm not out there kicking the ball, I'm just sat in the dug out'. Surely there's more to this manager lack than that? This after naming all the individual players who made mistakes for the goals...

Exactly... He may not be kicking the ball but he is the one telling them how to kick it..

Just shoddy tactics and no heart.

If he is still learning whether to rest players in a midweek game or not he really is clueless. 

Surely you should be able to form an opinion on that as an ex pro with several years management experience.

Also the interview was disappointing - needs to say sorry, not that he's sorry for us.

1 minute ago, WestKentRam said:

'I'm not out there kicking the ball, I'm just sat in the dug out'. Surely there's more to this manager lark than that? This after naming all the individual players who made mistakes for the goals...

Tbf ...its a bit like finding out your missus has been cheating...doesn't matter what she says, you're not going to be happy.  Best to wait a day or two and see if anything is salvageable when you have calmed down.

In the meantime ring up a few old flames...see if they fancy a quickie...no commitment...

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I’m expecting a line up like this from Gary for the next game:

Carson

Wisdom Pearce   Davies    Baird

Keogh      Ledley

Hanson        Huddlestone   Johnson

Jerome

That would make us more solid to beat

Oh, because that isn't a negative side. Tony Pulis would be proud of that. I sincerely hope this is a joke :ermm:

I could take  poor style if the team were greater than the sum of its parts.

I could take bad results under  Clough because they were rubbish but trying instead of talented but not, playing that way because it's the only way with a bunch of rubbish players not because it's been chosen....

Pretty grumpy. I'd be raging if I hadn't given up on promotion after the reading game.

I’m done with this team. Sack Rowett and play the u see 23’s for the remainder of the season. I like to think I am normally balanced in my views - but since supporting the rams in the 3rd division - this is the least connected I have ever felt to the 11 on the pitch.

They don’t give a **** - so why should I?

Archived