Burton Albion v Derby County

Day

Just now, Saity said:

Funny how certain GR lovers cannot come on here and defend him....the team is ***** the play is ***** and the tactics are ***** ...I’ve had enough of this ****!! Let’s get a manager who tries to play football ...if Fulham don’t go up offer jokanovic the money to turn us around and give him the time ...GR was never a good fit for us the football is dire!!! We need someone who’s going to try and play!!!! Had enough!!! The lack of desire is alarming!!!

I gave it 4 games. What I saw was the antithesis of everything I hold in high esteem in the 'beautiful game' and decided that I had better things to do with my time.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got back to the mini bus , not felt so low all season , can understand the clamour to sack GR, but believe you me after seeing that performance a few of those players ought to be fearing for their futures , attitudes stank out there , if they are not playing for the manager they should be playing for the fans , who turned up again in hope , gave them plenty of support and encouragement and were left bewildered , angry and broken hearted again at full time , an absolute spineless , couldnt care less performance from some very well paid footballers , the bus im on is full of fans who have beeen watchin derby for a very long time , like myself and all have their ideas and theories for the way forward , but for me , i will have a pint back in derby in quiet contemplation while inwardly be very sad , worried and angry about one of the most inept performances in the last 5 years

I was Rowett biggest advocate, I honestly believed he would give us a workmanlike ethic. 

I so wanted this to work, I wanted him to be our Sean dyche, our Eddie Howe but it’s just been a complete disaster. 

Im genuinely gutted, I was so sure he would be the man to get us to the promised land, but it’s just same old, same old, this club is toxic and I’m f*****g embarrassed to be associated with it when we play like that, it’s utterly pathetic 

**** off Derby County

305EF9B5-FDDE-4E18-B203-4A4A0A8BF0DD.thumb.jpeg.fba6e4ec3198b83daf88c2b14a21e9b5.jpeg

Archived