Burton Albion v Derby County

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi
1 minute ago, Saity said:

Where.s curtains????? He’ll say we were unlucky and Rowett is blameless and it’s the players!!! I’m angry and  really pissed off Rowett out ....enough is enough!!!!! No excuses just go!! Get someone who’s going to play football FFS !!!

Curtains for Rowett?

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

This is the only time(apart from pearson but I’ve erased him from my memory) I’ve seen so many on this forum in agreement that Rowett has to go.

It makes sense just to let him see the season out, but that would probably also mean we give up any chance of making the play offs because the players don't look arsed playing for him

Well that was grim. Out of the playoffs for the first time in 144 days. Four games to put that right. It's not looking good, but there is still hope and because of the games we have to play, reaching the playoffs is entirely in our own hands.

I acknowledge it's the hope that kills you.

Hopefully gary and nige swap shirts and the end! At least nige knows how to build a team.

gutted and embarrassed by this shower of ****.

get him out and get someone in that knows football is played with a football, on the deck, to feet. Not 50 yards in the air for the massive Weimann and Vydra to get on the end of

10 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Lolling pretty hard over here.

Oh sweet vindication.

Can’t even muster a sweet, sweet ‘I told you so’ today.

It’s just a hideous mess, even last season it was a hideous mess that I still loved 

...I did ******* tell you so though, his tactics are complete *****.

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

It makes sense just to let him see the season out, but that would probably also mean we give up any chance of making the play offs because the players don't look arsed playing for him

That is the conclusion I have drawn...they really don't want to play for him any longer. 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Well that was grim. Out of the playoffs for the first time in 144 days. Four games to put that right. It's not looking good, but there is still hope and because of the games we have to play, reaching the playoffs is entirely in our own hands.

I acknowledge it's the hope that kills you.

The four teams we have left to play are exact four I would not have picked right now - Boro and Villa smashing on, Cardiff under Warnock hates us and will up their game, Barnsley looking for a romantic escape and by that game we may well have given up

Archived