Derby County F.C. v Sunderland A.F.C

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye but April’s fixtures have been particularly unkind (is this Sky’s doing ?) we have some particularly tough games coming up where 3 points could be a big ask and with Boro and Bristol City breathing down our necks we have to get 3 points from this one.

Think about it, Preston, Boro, Cardiff, Villa and Wolves still to come, 6 points out of that lot wouldn’t be too shabby so the 3 point games are few and far between for me.

33 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Aye but April’s fixtures have been particularly unkind (is this Sky’s doing ?) we have some particularly tough games coming up where 3 points could be a big ask and with Boro and Bristol City breathing down our necks we have to get 3 points from this one.

Think about it, Preston, Boro, Cardiff, Villa and Wolves still to come, 6 points out of that lot wouldn’t be too shabby so the 3 point games are few and far between for me.

Too blooming right. The last one was nearly 2 months ago! 

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Absolutely has to be a win! The run in looks 'orrible. If we dont get 3 points from this game then i fear for the play offs.

Even with the three points I fear for the play offs.

Carson 

Wisdom.   Keogh.      Davies.    Forsyth

Thorne.     ledley.      (If both fit )

Lawrence.       Vydra.      Weimann 

Nugent 

Speaking to RamsTV, he said: “We will have a few back, but there a couple that have yet to return to training.

“Marcus Olsson still hasn’t trained, Sam Winnall will not be available, but other than that a lot of players will have the chance to be available.”

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/03/rowett-provides-injury-update

Great timing that international break was

9 minutes ago, David said:

Speaking to RamsTV, he said: “We will have a few back, but there a couple that have yet to return to training.

“Marcus Olsson still hasn’t trained, Sam Winnall will not be available, but other than that a lot of players will have the chance to be available.”

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/03/rowett-provides-injury-update

Great timing that international break was

Optimum word is chance. 

Lets see just how many tomorrow night 

Feeling good about this one. Been mentioned before but this is the only International Break that has been favorable to us in recent years. Sunderland are in complete turmoil and an early goal for the Rams will be key to this one. 

Not been this excited about a team selection to be announced for a while to see how many of the walking wounded we will have back fit and available. Cue a very boring team selection and a 0-0 draw... 

Looking forward to seeing Ledley and Vydra back in the side please. 

Ledley because of his record in a Rams shirt which cannot be ignored. We've lost 1 game with him in the team. Adds a calmness and gives others licence to play, such an important cog in our machine. A fit Joe Ledley for the last 9 games could be huge. 

Vydra- at the moment our only real near-on guranteed source of goals. Has to play if fit, even if it means getting a good 60 mins out of him. Would love to see him and Palmer linking up in someway and both in the side but still think GR will play it safe. 

Hopefully our geriatric strikers are fresh after their hibernation and are raring to go again. I think I'd give Jerome the nod if fully fit. Maybe blind faith but I'm desperate to see this Pacey, Powerful, Incredible striker we have supposedly bought. Otherwise we will fall victim to a case of mis-sold PPI... I'll get my coat.

What I'd like to see is: 

Carson

Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Fozzy 

Thorne, Ledley 

Weimann, Vydra, Lawrence

Palmer 

What I think we will see is: 

Carson

Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Fozzy

Johnson, Ledley

Weimann, Vydra, Lawrence 

Jerome 

COYR 

Don’t finish work till 6.30 so can’t go butI’ve got a feeling that I’m going to end up watching this in the same way I watched Salems Lot as a kid,just with more beer.

If we play with the same fight as we did against Forest we will smash them.

Rowett to choke slam Coleman as a warm up for Warnock.

On 25/03/2018 at 21:53, Pearl Ram said:

Anything less than 3 points will be a disappointment for me, sorry, they are playing so shitly even their own fans can’t be bothered with them. They are on the ropes, confidence shot and players terrified of being the one to make a mistake that leads to a goal.

This is a fantastic opportunity to get a win and I believe we will. If he sends them out with the same attitude they had against Leeds, that first half was more like it, the game will be done and dusted by half time.

COYR ? 

At home maybe but away their following is quality. I expect they will bring loads.

Archived