Derby County F.C. v Sunderland A.F.C

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think they've sold out but a good chunk approx 2000 which is top class to say there bottom of the league on t.v and a Friday night. 

Makes us look even worse for only selling 1500 so far at Preston , when we're vying for promotion and it's reasonably priced. 

2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Just seen the Ramstv Easter preview show. Looks as though the flags are placed on all the home seats. The start of 9/12 cup finals.

They were out there for the Cardiff game, but, well, you know...

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Anyone else think it's going to be Thorne and Ledley in the midfield?

Hope so if they’re both fit, get the feeling he won’t start both tho, probably ledley with Johnson and Thorne on the bench... without Huddlestone tho we desperately need Thorne out there to do his role or well really struggle in our system imo.

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Anyone else think it's going to be Thorne and Ledley in the midfield?

Are either of them fit? I mean properly.

I'd go this way.... with either one of Thorne or Ledley... the fitter of the two, preferably Thorne with his passing ability sitting deep, on his own there, like he liked it pre injuries, being able to play players in from deep. He's no good at chasing players around, Rowett often talks of players being able to play to their strengths. Ledley and johnson hopefully available to come on and add steel if need be. Vydra and Palmer in for this one together. we need to make an impact, we need to be brave, and we need some creative thinking to make something happen. plenty of pace out wide, and Nuge chasing everything. we need to be positive and we need some confidence. Hope we really go at them. Palmer and Vydra can unlock stuff. Thorne could be more comfortable sitting deep on his own. Anja on the bench..... just. him and big cameron to come on. we need 3 points more than we've needed all season I think. Go and gerrem lads! 

my_team_derby_vs_sunderland_180330.png

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'd go this way.... with either one of Thorne or Ledley... the fitter of the two, preferably Thorne with his passing ability sitting deep, on his own there, like he liked it pre injuries, being able to play players in from deep. He's no good at chasing players around, Rowett often talks of players being able to play to their strengths. Ledley and johnson hopefully available to come on and add steel if need be. Vydra and Palmer in for this one together. we need to make an impact, we need to be brave, and we need some creative thinking to make something happen. plenty of pace out wide, and Nuge chasing everything. we need to be positive and we need some confidence. Hope we really go at them. Palmer and Vydra can unlock stuff. Thorne could be more comfortable sitting deep on his own. Anja on the bench..... just. him and big cameron to come on. we need 3 points more than we've needed all season I think. Go and gerrem lads! 

my_team_derby_vs_sunderland_180330.png

4-3-3 is soooooooo last year :lol:

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Saves us £12,500 if Johnson plays ahead of Thorne... beggars can't be choosers :whistle:

If johnson plays the agent gets £12,500

Archived