Derby County F.C. v Sunderland A.F.C

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gone tonight as we're in the middle of lambing....but so far I'd pick any of our new born Rams over Rowetts Rams on the pitch..

Not sure which is worse....watching what's been served up so far, or having to stick me hand up a ewes flu hole searching for some slimey feet in the cold.

ffs a 2nd it's definatelt worse watching Rowetts lot.

If I was Mel, I'd sack Gary at half time, get Daz Wassall to take the last few games, and play U23's and only U23's for the remainder of the season.

There isn't a ******* testicle to be seen between these *****, let alone a pair of them.

According to Sky, Ashley Fletcher had 1 goal in his previous 47.  This is pathetic.

I think Rowett is a good gaffer, and this collapse is an annual occurrence regardless of manager (we even collapsed in the promotion season under Billy), but I can see Mel considering other options if this carries on.

I don't blame Jerome or even Lawrence. They look like they have no game plan, and that falls on the manager. Not to beat the same drum, but I've no doubt that McClaren could have Lawrence looking like a world beater. Ince was the same before he arrived with us.

Archived