Derby County F.C. v Sunderland A.F.C

Boycie

1 minute ago, Yani P said:

Our defence is just a laughing stock - should have been 3-1 there

We should be 5-1 down already with the chances they've had. Good thing they are low on confidence apparently.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

Been caught out criticising the line-up before the game earlier this season, but...

If he really thinks he can’t fit Palmer and Vydra into the same XI, I’m ******* worried.

Tom Lawrence deserves a bit more leeway and patience from fans, he’s less experienced than people think but in no way do his performances justify a place in the team over Palmer.

Palmer has consistently been the most positive player on the pitch when he’s started, he’s effective but unwasyeful in possession. He’s not noticeably slower than Lawrence and even better than him with the ball at his feet.

If it’s fitness issues, then that’s fair enough but if Rowett is doing this tactically, I’m worried.

erm

The first job of any potential GR replacement, because it will happen eventually, will be to get a leader. A captain that does more than wear an armband. 

We are a total shambles both in organisation, and self belief, morale. The team needs a beacon. We have none, and we won't get promoted until we do. 

We should be 3-1 down at home to Sunderland. Wow. 

Half time changes please, Nugent Palmer on please GR, players need a bollocking and told which way their supposed to be kicking.Half these f%uckers should have been left in Dubai. Mel wants to seriously consider paying us to watch this dross.

Just now, MK-Ram said:

According to Sky, Ashley Fletcher had 1 goal in his previous 47.  This is pathetic.

I think Rowett is a good gaffer, and this collapse is an annual occurrence regardless of manager (we even collapsed in the promotion season under Billy), but I can see Mel considering other options if this carries on.

Rowett is not a good gaffer. He flogged our most creative talents for a song and pissed away the money on the likes of Lawrence and Jerome. The football is utter ***** and we are losing to literally the worst team in the Championship at home.

What Rowett is good at is looking like and talking like a modern progressive manager when in reality he’s just a footballing philistine in designer clothes. 

If we don’t win this game handsomely he should hang his head in shame.

2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

I’ve never seen such a gutless football team and I don’t care if they go and win the game 

that is not acceptable to derby fans 

Agree Valley. He doesn’t have a clue, nice man but a shocking coach and tactician. He has got where he is today because of his man management but he doesn’t offer a lot other than that.

Ive seen some rubbish in my time as a Derby supporter but that 45mins was dreadful and they need to have a good look at themselves at half time

Thorne looks like he is finished at this level and Jerome is just not good enough.Were back in it with our only shot on goal against by far the worse team in the division who in fact should of scored at least a couple more,there needs to be a massive turnaround in next 45mins as our season is fading fast

Just now, Inglorius said:

If I told you after watching this we were 2nd in the league for several weeks you'd say I was a fantasist.

If you were talking National league I would believe you.

Oh for a Dean Saunders, a Mark Wright , a Stefano Eranio......even an Al Hinton.

Archived