Derby County F.C. v Sunderland A.F.C

Boycie

Slow, clumsy and sloppy.

Always bemuses me when we've had 2 (3 in this case!) weeks off to get things right on the training ground and then start a game like this. Where's the focus?

Thankfully for us, we're playing the worst team in the league and will get chances. We just need to make sure we take them. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The OG aside how are we looking? 

We looked alright before they scored - getting in some good positions. Since then though we seem to have reverted to hoof it into the box.

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Slow, clumsy and sloppy.

Always bemuses me when we've had 2 (3 in this case!) weeks off to get things right on the training ground and then start a game like this. Where's the focus?

Thankfully for us, we're playing the worst team in the league and will get chances. We just need to make sure we take them. 

This is not the first time we've seen this effect.

And let us not forget that this disappointing run started after a warm weather training break didn't it?

Seems that the longer Gary and his gang work with the players,  the worse we become.

Don’t normally post on here till HT but this is just kin terrible. Forsythe has been dog ***** all season and likewise Thorne but both keep getting picked. Who the **** thinks Jerome or Johnson offer more attacking threat than Palmer. They may be singing “sacked in the morning” but I doubt that. Surely “ you don’t know what you’re doing” would be more apt 

Archived