Derby County F.C. v Sunderland A.F.C

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

We're nothing without Vydra. He really is a special player. 

Rowett hasn't made the best of him for a while. Great strike for the goal and that area is where he should be more often. Seems to spend most of the 1st half dropping deep.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

I’ve never seen such a gutless football team and I don’t care if they go and win the game 

that is not acceptable to derby fans 

I guess...

Almost as bad as swopping which team you support depending on who is doing well.

3 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I never moved a muscle, sat here with a face like fiddle wondering what I’m missing about this great manager of ours, I really don’t get it.

Up and coming Pearl, up and coming. ...

Not selling GR off to Stoke looks like the worst bit of business from Mel this season 

Even tops coughing up cash for Jerome :lol:

6 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

Johnson, Lawrence and Jerome can all go home at half time for me. Total waste of space all of them.

Add Thorne to that. A yard off the pace mentally and physically. It's the kind of performance that would have you in stitches if it was forest or Leeds etc. So deflating, I really thought rowett had changed the mentality, not on the evidence of this crap.

yeah, that was toss. they need to come out and do something after that. Vydra (bit sulky mind before he scored) and Weimann up for it, Thorne, Lawrence and Fozzy are woefully out of form, keogh is trying too hard and that turns into lapses like their goal. Sort it out Rowett. their lad took his goal well, but they havent hardly done anything, we've gifted them everything so far. Big second half. Turn up or jog along lads. Bet Mel's happy he's in the stands tonight.  

I was asked today at work , will you make Play Offs? Immediately I replied no. Sunderland should have had four easily. Absolutely pathetic. If I were Vydras agent I’d be getting busy ..... And I’m an optimist 

Going to be tough to come back without them scoring. Could see it finishing 4-5.

People love the direct style. "No more sideways and backwards passing" they say

You know the problem with fast attacking styles? You don't build overlaps and outnumber your opponent.

That's the reason it is hard for us to open teams up that don't come onto us.

Now we're doing the same direct style but asking players to push up. With such high risk passing and pushing we leave ourselves open slightly. 

Thorne will need to improve. Johnson will need to stop passing to them. As will Forsyth. Doing it too often. And Lawrence will have to continue his fearless tackling and inspiring bravery. Hopefully he can squeeze in a step over and a Ronaldo free kick before he's hauled of for a footballer. 

Archived